Didnt know I could drink so much..............

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by EngineerGuy, Apr 7, 2007.

1. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Wow, so thursday night, went out, got trashed with my sister, got in to a free concert, saw Rick Ross live it was pretty sweet. Last night had a date, then we all went out, drank like I was back in cancun, we got Sooooooooo trashed, it was a good time to say the least!!! Tonight............ another date, same woman, and plan on partying it up again, good weekend!!!!!!!! Hope the rest of you are having a good weekend, talk to you all later woooooooooooooohooooooooooooooo

2. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Sounds like the single JNasty is back in business!!

Have fun, Jason.

3. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    apparently its do or die toninght for the leafs..

festivites start at 5 at the frigate...then the ufc fight...its gonna be a loooooooong night...

brightside..lots of boys at the pub :-|

4. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    ohhh yes karan, Im back!! Just having a LOT of fun lately, miss the ex, but better off with out her it seems. Hope all is well with all of you!!

5. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    same to be fair dude i tried jumping straight back into it with anouther girl and it messed up after a week. so just going with the flow at moment dateing quite a few which could go wrong if i get spotted at mall by one if am with anouther :lol: they know its nothing serious though

ive drunk too much thur and fri takeing a rest 2nite then back on the drink sunday :D

6. ACBUD420

ACBUD420 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    my liver has been hating me lately... its like its back in cancun all over again!

7. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Concert to see who??? :?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice