Devon Trip Report

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by Lisa Groves, Feb 20, 2007.

1. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hmm they look nice, but i can guarantee that they arent as comfy as those reef ones. i dunno. most comfortable things i own. i just need new pair. i wore mine out

2. mitchellfam

mitchellfam Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I don't know..the ones that got stolen when I was diving were the most comfortable evah...I will be replacing them now that I can find them online!

I like those reef ones too... :? It will be 100 degrees many days this summer here....I can get them all and probably wear all of them out. :lol:

3. mitchellfam

mitchellfam Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  4. Sol_Gemma

Sol_Gemma Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    OOOOOOOOooooo! i been to darts farm, its fab :) i take my wellies to devn with me lol

5. jenfleur

jenfleur Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Gemma, has Adam ever bought you a cream tea? I can't wait to see Jodes when I get back and demand a cream tea. Also will go to Lisa's parents and demand the same.

Flipflops = I buy any old sh*t! The ones I currently have are $10 black ones, plain as you like. You have to own a pair in Oz, it's practically the law :cool:

6. Lisa Groves

Lisa Groves Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Leopard print wellies arrived this morning - so I am equiped to go to parents!!

Did Adam take you to darts farm Gemma?!!!! It is amazing - my new place to visit and get food!!!!!!

Apple - crocs flip flops arent like the shoes
    http://www.jellyegg.com/ - go here and type in crocs sandals and you will see the flip flops. I was stopped in the street 5 times asking where I got them from!!!! They are so comfy!!

7. Sol_Gemma

Sol_Gemma Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    jen- i have had a cream tea in dorset a few years ago but no devon :cry:
    lisa- yes he did :) they have the best food and the little supermarket section, my wellys are black with big hearts on :p

8. jenfleur

jenfleur Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Bloody Blackwells!! We are being denied our cream teas!! :mad:

9. Lisa Groves

Lisa Groves Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have had my first cream tea - when I get 10 minutes will do second Deveon trip report!!!!!!

Likin the sound of black wellies with pink hearts on them!!!! Excellent choice!!!!!!!

10. jenfleur

jenfleur Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Need pics of cream tea, hurry up.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice