Desire Pearl

Discussion in 'Desire Resort' started by Drock215, Jan 25, 2022.

1. Drock215

Drock215 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    We are members of Desire rm for about 6 years. We haven't spent more then a few hours at pearl, one of the main reasons is we hear it is a much older crowd (we are 44) can anyone tell me what the ages range in pearl? Our last trip to rm was people in their 60's. So I can't imagine it being older then that. We are looking for more our age bracket

Thank you

2. Al and Kim

Al and Kim Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +237 / 4
    It all depends on the crowd. It can be different from week to week. The thought that RM is younger is a myth. Pearl is smaller, so it can be skewed to an age group from week to week.
    In the times we have been there, there has always been a range from 20s to 70s. Not many 20’s. Not many 70’s. The majority being in the 40s and 50s. You shouldn’t have hard time finding people in your age group.
    We are in our 60’s. We like to have fun too. Haha.

3. SharonTerry

SharonTerry Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +373 / 0
    Don't let age fool you.. we starting going to TTR/Desire when I was 31 and he was 47, we are now 41 and 57, and let me tell you, many nights the older groups partied long past us!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice