Desire or Temptations Cancun? (ages,party,fun,price,etc)

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by RaviRav, Oct 14, 2008.

1. RaviRav

RaviRav Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello all,
    Please excuse me if this question has already been addressed.

I am looking for info on both Desire and Temptation Cancun. I am making a choice for my birthday getaway May 2009 and looking to do something wild. Now don’t get me wrong we did Hedonism III last year and had a blast. My fiancé and I are looking to go with about 5 other couples, friends and family. All of the girls are very good looking and in their late 20’s. We guys are also late 20’s early 30’s. We are not afraid to get naked. We want to party and have fun. PDA’s are fine for us. We are not swinger but don’t mind any activity or flattering us by trying to pick us up. LOL.
    Please help me to make a good consumer decision.

2. 4biddenpleasrs

4biddenpleasrs I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    well the PDAs that you saw at Hedo wouldn't be acceptable at Temptations. whatever happens in your rooom is up to you though.. *L*.

the party atmosphere at Temptations definately can't be beat but if you're looking to have sex in the open you should try Desire.

just my H.O.

3. PaulAndDarcy

PaulAndDarcy Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0
    And then again, if Desire Cabo is changing to Temptations Cabo.....

4. mplsndecpl

mplsndecpl Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    This saddens and angers us greatly that they are changing it. They made the decision to change in the middle of the night in the back alley somewhere without giving people notice. We currently booked for a group in March 2009 and will have to change resorts now, because once you have driven a Porsche you dont want to drive a Chevy.

RaviRav, if you go to Desire you will have and see sex and nudity. If you don't want to see or be seen by your friends and family dont do it. If you really want to have fun without the sex but just want to be naked and have a great time look at HiddenBeachresort.com some of the best food and service the Mayan Riveria has to offer in our opinion.
    :evil: :evil:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice