Desire Cabo now Temptations Cabo

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by TerryB, Oct 13, 2008.

1. mplsndecpl

mplsndecpl Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My point is exactly the opposite of your statement. I actually take offense to what you said.

Its not a three ring circus. It is there if you want, but if you dont look for it you won't see it.

2. xoie's omah

xoie's omah Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Most posters here have not been to Desires and really we have no right to make negative remarks about the resort. Desires caters to a certain consumer and Temptation to another....neither being more or less of a group than the other.

My first thougt when I heard that Desires Cabo was changing to Temptations was that it must be very dissappointing for the people who are loyal to the resort (like a lot of us have been to TTR). We don't like the changes that have been made to TTR recently, but imagine how we would react if they put out a press release saying starting Jan 15th the resort will no longer allow topless sunbathing and all the games will be changed to family friendly as the resort is now allowing 12+. (LOL and with management like it is who is to say they won't do it!!!)

All that being said....this board is for Temptations Cancun. We are not a bunch of wannabe' s, but have found a resort that fits us. We go to TTR because the resort offers the level of adult fun we are looking for. There are people out there (read tripadvisor) that think that TTR is raunchy and just plain wrong and as loyal visitors we wonder what the heck they are thinking.....lets not be those people to another resort!!

OK...putting down coffee and getting off soap box.

3. pjsplay

pjsplay Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    well said!!!

**applause, applause**

4. Nurse Jackie

Nurse Jackie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Very well put and lets face it if it was the other way around and they were going to turn resort into something that is completely different then what we go there for we would all be outraged!! And those of us that have been going for years should be able to understand since we have seen MANY changes over the years some good some not so good.

What I find amusing is they send Chinos there to tame it down so to speak Now those of us that know and love Chinos can surly see the irony in that....LOL

5. jamesanddiva

jamesanddiva Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Hey, I have enjoyed both resorts.

6. twinimini

twinimini I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +63 / 0

That being said, which one do you prefer? I understand the area around Cabo is really nice.

7. jamesanddiva

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Kinda take that back. I have been to BBG numerous times and Desire in Puerto Moreles(Cancun). I have not been to Desire in Cabo. My friends went last year but I didn't get to go. We may make it to Cabo this year. James

8. jamesanddiva

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    We love Desire Cancun. Much nicer resort and the option for more fun. More laid back in many respects except for sex. The food and service is better than TTR. James

9. Todd&Michelle

Todd&Michelle Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Been to both and liked Desire Cabo better. Sad to see it go. It was just better facilities, better food, a little more risque and loved the laid back atmosphere of Cabo that reminds me of a Kenny Chesney or a Sammy Hagar song!!!!! But , I cant remember where i heard this, i think Desire might be opening a new resort in Cabo. Not sure but it might be worth emailing the company to ask. wouldnt hurt nuthin

10. jamesanddiva

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    That sounds good. I never got to go to Cabo. We like the atmosphere better at Desire than BBG. But we have a lot of friends at BBG that we like to see in May. But I guess it is not BBG anymore.

I heard that the takeovers planned at Cabo will continue I guess for at least the planned ones. You might check out who is doing a takeover to get a last trip in.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice