Desire Cabo now Temptations Cabo

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by TerryB, Oct 13, 2008.

1. miranda

miranda Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The "hip and happenin'" nightclub in Cabo is The Zoo. I think it will meet all you "Temptation partiers" just fine.

The whole area of Los Cabos is beautiful and there is a lot to do outside of the resort area. You can try surfing, deep sea fishing, ATV-ing, hiking, etc.

Los Cabos is more desert temperatures - they get less rain than the east side of Mexico and fewer tropical storms / hurricanes.

Doesn't Temptation Resorts have some sort of nightlife anyway? Why would you want to leave?

Your friend "hurled for hours"? Now that's got to be something his mom would be proud of.

2. diamondheaded

diamondheaded I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 1
    yep he could not quit hurling

several of us have this saying we use when we drink "just 1"

which basically means we are going to get just one more drink (or more like 10 more lol) - lots of times we will say when we are completely shit faced -

so on this glorious night in cabo we met this dude from houston who was interested in one of the girls in our group - so - matt and i (being the fun inclussive guys that we are :wink: ) decided to have a little bit of fun with him...

you see the bottom line is very few people can drink and have more fun than we do - but its always a nice challenge -

by the way - when we find them - they immediately become lifelong friends

anywho......

we asked him to join us and just kept looking at him in the eyes saying "just 1" .............well about two in the morning the poor boy could harldy walk and the girl he was after was long gone and matt and i asked him to come up to the after party and we continued to rub it in until he let it all go - he would finish a drink and then we would go "just 1" and then again "just 1"

needless to say he did not "hang" the rest of the week and we have not seen him since

- - - i think he may be more of a social drinker :idea:

the best

ronyass

"some might be calling me a bum, but im still out here having fun"

3. unclejerry

unclejerry Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I just received my travel agency notice from Temptation Resorts.

The change over will be Feb 21 and it will be run like Temptation Cancun. Topless only.

Sounds good to me. It's one more place to market and to visit. :D

Uncle Jerry (everyones favorite uncle).
    http://tendollarbiz.com

4. mplsndecpl

mplsndecpl Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    RIP Desire.... Desire will be missed. You guys have no idea how much so. I feel like we paid for a Porsche and we have been handed a Yugo. We paid for Desire in March and they should honor that contract.

5. MrBhaven

MrBhaven Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I don't mind Desire changing. I mean, it's sad because it was a very special place to us. As MPLS mentioned, it's a place where "time stood still". It was like living after winning the lottery for a week. No clothes, no cares.

But I understand that businesses make decisions.

However, that doesn't change the fact that I booked a 2009 vacation to *Desire* that is paid for, at an "all inclusive, COUPLES ONLY, CLOTHING OPTIONAL resort" and that is what I expect to receive.

After my trip is over, they're welcome to do what they please and I'll find another place to spend my money.

6. miranda

miranda Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I think you will only "get what you paid for" if you go to Desire before February 21st, 2009.

7. MrBhaven

MrBhaven Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We'll see... I sure hope that's not the case.

8. twoleos

twoleos Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    SO EXCITED!!! We are totally going to check this place out in 2009. We were going to go back to Temptations but are leaning towards Cabo! The husband loves CABO!!!!!
    Lets get the party started,..... well after 2/21/2009!

9. pjsplay

pjsplay Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I am leaning the same way.....was at TTR in September and don't get me wrong, we had a great time, but just wasnt the same, and we would have gone back, BUT now there is another option, we may just have to try it out.

There has been scuttle about them changing the direction of TR in Cancun, maybe they are just trying to get more business in Cabo...personally have never been there, but would never consider going to Desire. If they are making it like Temptations then will have to check it out. Perhaps change the destinantion of my girls trip??
    Don't have to make a decision right now, but just a thought??

do feel bad for those peeps that so enjoyed Desire....but they are keeping the one in Cancun the same...

10. mplsndecpl

mplsndecpl Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well they won't have our business in Cabo. Basically what they have done is breach of contract. If any hotel in the US had done that they would be liable. Its really Frackin shotty business for them to do that without warning groups or individuals before hand that might be signing up. You know this had to have been in the planning stages for a while.

Appreciate the sentiment, but now there is only one. :( We liked having a choice. Hopefully they might find a property in the Caribbean like we have heard they are looking for. They better do right by us. One ray of hope. THERE will be takeovers there by swinger groups and it will be business as usual... so we have heard.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice