Desire Cabo now Temptations Cabo

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by TerryB, Oct 13, 2008.

1. pjsplay

pjsplay Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    the prices for May......hummmm?? 338 a night, can't tell if that is PP or for 2...TTR is still cheaper, but looks like a nicer hotel...

2. TexasTrouble

TexasTrouble Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I just looked up the price for the last week in may and its $226 a night and cancun is $216 a night, $10 more isn't bad

3. TerryB

TerryB I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Hola, not just the same models, a lot of the pics are temptations Cancun, but to be fair I am sure they have not had the time, to get new pics from there, the old pics where just made with somebodies camera, not impressive, dont get me wrong I dont want to see the models pics( would rather see nomal people), just like to see good pics from the resort. Terry

4. dannoman

dannoman Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    How is the beach at Cabo...anyone know?

5. diamondheaded

diamondheaded I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 1
    the beaches are beautiful but from what i can remember very strong currents and very chilly water temps as compared to cancun

6. pjsplay

pjsplay Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    dang if I change by one week it would be alot cheaper?? even in Cancun.

have to poll the girls and see where they want to go, we were planning on Cancun, but if they change the resort that much??? we will wait and see, but I think in September definately Cabo....have to get my chino's fix...LOL

7. miranda

miranda Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    All I can say is that those of you who enjoy the Temptation lifestyle resort you are very, very lucky to have Temptation Cabo as an alternative choice. :cool:

Note also that there are only king-sized beds in all the rooms. Hmmm, that should make an interesting set-up for two guys travelling together. :p

Oh, and those white couches with red pillows in the rooms are not at all comfortable. :lol:

Oh, and I'm sure you will have quite an audience once the Barcelo resort opens up next door. Those guests will be hanging out their windows getting quite a show of your antics in the pool. Beware of zoom lenses on cameras, although the resort is close enough that they won't need zoom lenses. :shock:

The beach in Cabo outside the resort is beautiful and you do have to be a little careful about the undertow. However, just a short walk either to the east or west brings you to some great boogie boarding wave action and an even further walk to the west brings you to Zippers Beach, where you can rent a surf-board and try your luck at hangin' ten.
    :cool:
    Oh, and no topless on the beach. :wink:

8. RoynSandy

RoynSandy Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0

The penny loafer thing is one of the funniest lines I've heard in awhile! May have to steal it,as far as TTR in Cabo we have been looking for a good excuse to try a new resort,think we'll try it in the spring.

9. Todd&Michelle

Todd&Michelle Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey Danno, we were there in September and the beach in front of the resort is beautiful but didnt dare get in the water. Let me put it to you this way, at night in our room i thought i was hearing thunder until i got up and saw the clear skys over head. It was the sound of the waves hitting the beach. There is not much slant to the beach, its just a drop off. You can go deep sea fishing from the bank!! Im sure people have tryed to get in the water but we didnt want to be the next statistic! Other than that we have no complaints at all!! Beautiful resort!!

10. glenn/monique

glenn/monique Titties n Beer Registered Member

Ratings:
    +423 / 1
    thanks for sharing your cabo pics.........21 days and counting. Looks like you all had fun.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice