Departing for Cancun?

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by whdream, Feb 9, 2007.

1. d2k

d2k Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    [/quote]

well i live about 5 mins from a airport but thats only european flights :(

So i gotta go all the way to gatwick, which sucks knowing theres one right here

2. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Oh really??
    We are about 20-25 mins from the airport...All flights, international and all..

3. blondie1972

blondie1972 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    For some reason I never get any sleep the night before. I am usually running around like crazy trying to get last minute stuff done. Then I get home, try to finish packing and that usually takes me til about 12midnight or 1am and then I usally just take a shower and get ready to leave for airport at 2am. Means I can sleep on plane though! :D

4. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Oh I cna't sleep on planes..S I try and get some sleep. Never works though. I am always tossing and turning thinking of things I forgot or need ot grab and put in case..

5. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    ohhh yes, last year I planned on sleep, but ep snores so damn loud, I was lucky if I got 2 hours.

6. P H I L A D E L P H

P H I L A D E L P H Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm usually not done packing until the moment I leave. I always book early departure flights (like 6:00am) so I am at the hotel early.

I always stay up the entire night before, which is killer because by my 3rd night in cancun I probably haven't slept much in like 4 days.

Nothing feels better then when your filling out the customs forms on the plane when you are about to land. I've been there 3 times and I never remember to bring a pen or pencil. Me and my friends are always bumming them off the flight attendants. Then, when you step off the plane and into the airport in cancun is another amazing moment. Its one of the best feelings ever.

7. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I agree with ya Philly. BUt I do bring my pen.>This being my 5th time I think I caught on :wink:

Oh love getting off the plane!! eeeekk

8. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I never really unpack...just get back here and do the laundry and the clothes go right back in the suitcase for the next trip. :lol:

9. Cancun_bound

Cancun_bound Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My flight leaves at 9:20am, so I'll prolly pack the night before and grab a couple hours of sleep. I'm 20 minutes from the STL airport, so time to stop off for a quick bite on the way.

10. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    That's kind of like me.

My flight leaves at 8:55am and I'm about 35 minutes from the Cincinnati airport so time enough to drp Sam (my dog) off at the doggie spa and grab a bite to eat on the way.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice