Democrat voters are more educated?

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by Steve, Nov 9, 2012.

1. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    I came across this graphic today which I found interesting.

[​IMG]

Whys is it that the most educated are more likely to be Obama supporters? Surely they are more likely to have good jobs and less likely to rely on handouts?

Furthermore, if you compiled similar lists based on:

• Most religious/least religious
    • Most welfare recipients/least welfare recipients
    • Most racist/least racist
    Do you think the colours would change much?

2. twinimini

twinimini I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +63 / 0
    Steve, I'd love to see where you got that little tidbit of wisdom from. Care to share your source?

3. Chris&Tammy

Chris&Tammy Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +55 / 0
    And here I thought is was all big union labor that was supposed to support him. Maybe it was OJT education? I'm sure graphs are just like most other things, a reflection of the selected participants........

4. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
  5. Rightstuff15

Rightstuff15 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    The top 10 highly educated states in our union voted for Obama. 9 of the 10 lowest educated states voted for Romney. Nuff said

6. twinimini

Ratings:
    +63 / 0
    Too bad that education is no indication of intelligence. If you look at the ten poorest cities in the US you will note that all of them have a common theme...they all have been controlled by the Democratic Party for at least the last 50 years. I guess those highly educated Democrats are real good at keeping people in poverty, aren't they?

7. Rightstuff15

Rightstuff15 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    How many of the top ten richest cities in America have been controlled by Democrats?

8. twinimini

Ratings:
    +63 / 0
    Your comment is indicative of the results of this President. He is the master of divisiveness and distortion. He has managed to put out his re-election as a class struggle rather than what it really was, which is a struggle for survival. His support was in big labor and big business. That's where his money came from and his base of support.

You see, I'm one of the media's new whipping boys. I'm one of those older white guys. You know us. We're the ones with the balls to start our own businesses. Yep, we voted for Romney because we see a failed Presidency with failed policies that will result in just more money being wasted. We see the track record of the supporters of Obama. We see a now non-existant steel industry courtesy of the powerful unions that destroyed it. We see empty rail beds destroyed by greedy unions. We see an educational system destroyed by those same unions. We see an auto industry that would have been destroyed by those same unions if it wasn't for the taxpayers saving them.

Yep, I supported Romney and you know what? I'm damned proud I did and that I had the brains to not support Obama!

9. rawkus

rawkus I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ...and now Obama got Florida as well. The bigger the margin = the better, as Trump, Palin, O´Reilly and other whining little conservative kids just cant stop yelling "cheating!!" Had Obama gotten a 99% majority, these crybabies would still have disagreed with the results, Im sure.

America has spoken and Obama is the clear winner. Nuff said really.

Ps. Maybe next time, the Republican candidate should surround him/herself with people whom are in touch with the world as it is today, NOT as it supposedly was some 2000 years ago...

10. twinimini

Ratings:
    +63 / 0
    Rawkus,

Isn't it ironic that the majority of Obama supporters on this site happen to be those who do not even live in the US? I guess you folks love a guy when you don't have to pay for his mistakes.

If you would like to talk about crybabies, we could add in Al Gore who is convinced that Obama's dismal first debate was due to the elevation of Denver. Or maybe we could add in MSNBC's Chris Matthews who was "thankful" for Hurricane Sandy as it was helpful to get Obama re-elected. Imagine that someone who has a national audience could be thankful for something like the death causing hurricane.

Sorry Rawkus, but conservatives have no corner on the stupidity market. You might even want to note that the wonderful liberal Bill Maher, who donated over $1 million to Obama would refer to Sarah Palin by the worst and most base female reference possible. Wonderful for a guy who supposedly is interested in equality, but as is so often the case, liberalism only counts if you agree with them.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice