Delayed Opening

Discussion in 'Temptation Miches' started by Fredmgill, Sep 23, 2022.

1. sexyred

sexyred Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +400 / 0
    Well I guess since we can't get an answer for our Dec 31 to Jan 7 trip to temps, it's time to cancel. Breathless here we come.

2. Valex

Valex Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I think the opening is closer , electricity testings seems to be well working , also the videos shows restaurants are almost done unfortunately there is no view oof the room in the videos.I really dont think they will mis xmas and new year celebrations.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  3. alnann

alnann Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 0
    We received a letter for 7 days at Michs. Still trying to figure how we can get credit from them for our airfare.

4. Fredmgill

Fredmgill Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +224 / 0
    Has anyone gotten their deposit refunded yet and/or these vouchers they are offering. We had 2 reservations, 1 for Miches and 1 for Grand, for first week of November, we were told we would be getting 2 vouchers. Nothing yet

5. alnann

Ratings:
    +22 / 0
    We finally received a letter for 7 free days at Miches. This is after my constant harrassment. Our airfare is now twice the amount as we are getting credit for so that's the airlines deal. We are scheduled now for the end of March. Keep after them. I'm thinking it's not so much that they don't care. It's just the way the do business in D.R. Good luck.

6. Fredmgill

Fredmgill Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +224 / 0
    Why did you get 7 free days? Was this to compensate for your flights? I spoke with someone today, they gave me an email address to request my vouchers. They confirmed that I did not get my deposit refund and said it can be used towards the new reservation, once I get the vouchers. I emailed that source today, it didn't bounce back as an invalid address so I am taking that as a positive. We too are frustrated, not so much that the resort did not open in time, that is business, it is the lack of communication that is coming from the company. Live many on here, although we are not members, have spent 10's of thousands of dollars at their resorts and hope to continue going forward. We will see

7. alnann

Ratings:
    +22 / 0
    I understand your frustration. It took me a whole month and is still is costing me twice as much do to airfare increase. I believe I recieved the letter due to the fact that I contacted the Company directly. Also contacted D.R. Chamber of Commerce. Also responded on Facebook. Not sure if that all did anything but after all that and constant emails, they finally sent me a Certificate. We are signed up for March 24. Just holding on and hoping nothing screws it up.

8. J&MCali

J&MCali Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Has anyone actually received money back from Original resorts? We were canceled Oct 20th having paid our full fee of $3,750 and have not received a refund 60 days latter.
    I call once a week and get the same message its in process. I'm not sure what my options are at this point.

9. joefun

joefun Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Got my refund a couple days ago. Was booked Oct. 20-26. Took almost two months.

10. alnann

Ratings:
    +22 / 0
    If they put it in writing that you'll get a refund, I believe you will get it eventually. They are all working on D.R. time.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice