Defer Your Mortgage Or Rent -- It's Not Gone, Just Delayed

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by Stacia_and_John, Apr 1, 2020.

1. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,603 / 14
    Check this out. Just making sure everyone is aware of thesupport options:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2020/04/01/april-1st-rent-mortgage-payment-due-faq/

I just went to our own lender and found the deferment online application, right there on their website. Literally took 30 seconds, entire thing. Of course, they continue to generate interest, but the payments are pushed off and there is no late penalty. The "thing" to be aware of (probably depends on lender, I imagine) is that My lender pushes back the payment due dates for three months, but then the payments all become due at once. At that time, I'm supposed to contact them to "check on the possibility of these payments being added onto the back of the loan."

This confirms it for me. Real estate investment is the way to go!

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  2. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,603 / 14
    Shoot, I forgot to add the disclaimer. "This is not an April Fool's Joke." Serious, and no joking intended.

Someone just hit me up with a faked up statement where Texas Governor Abbott made it illegal to sell alcohol through May 31.... Had me trembling for a sec...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice