Deep Sea Fishing Nov 8-12th?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by longshot18, Oct 27, 2015.

1. longshot18

longshot18 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    Thinking about doing some fishing while there. Wife will come and watch, likely not do it, just depends.

Anyone else interested if I were to try an arrange something? I know it may be blasphemy to leave TTR but we do like things other than boobies!

2. JamieandKara

JamieandKara Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey, We will be there between Nov6-14th, We both love to fish and would be interested in a deep sea fishing excursion. My wife fishes and calls me net boy, yes she out fishes me. Had to give up my man card for the day. Let us know?

Thanks
    Jamie and Kara

3. scufty

scufty Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Curious..let us know the details
    Thanks
    H and M

4. longshot18

longshot18 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    No details yet, but here are some questions
    Hey guys-

I was going to look more into it this next week, but have a few questions for you

1) How much is $ an issue? There are typically two types- private charters and more public ones. We are good with whatever, but if going with another couple want to be respectful if $ matters. Not a big deal

2) Are there any days off limits? We are doing the boob cruise the 13th and that is out. That leaves the 8-12th really since 7 and 14 are travel days

3) Weather in Nov can be tricky sometimes. Part of me was thinking of waiting til as late as possible to book so we have a better idea what the weather would be like. Or even waiting til there to book. Thoughts?

4) How early is too early and/or how long is too long? Was thinking of doing a half day if they had it because my wife likely won't want longer, and we likely won't want to go too early if we are up the night before

5) Sounds like you both would be wanting in? My wife will come and enjoy the ocean, but likely not fish. She enjoys boats, oceans, but not fishing too much.

6) Is there a better way to get in touch than here? We don't check in daily. Like exchange phone/email.

5. SNHcouple

SNHcouple Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0
    If you are apt to get sea sick, bring pills - offshore Cancun / where the fish are is typically rough

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice