December - Anyone going first week of December

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by cancunsheryl, Aug 12, 2008.

1. desire-66

desire-66 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    We will be there first week in December as well, still trying to figure out how to put a pic up so you can see who we are..

Scott and Carin.

2. funlovincpl

funlovincpl Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Advice for the Newbies

Well, whether you call us Virgins :oops: or Newbies :? all of us new folk would like you Veterans to help us out. If you could offer up one piece of sage advice what would it be? Where's the best place(s) to hang out? What is the best "bar crawl" to go on? Does the resort "die" at night? or is this group going to be the one "to get this party started"...... :?: We are really looking forward to "letting our hair down" and "cutting loose". We hope you folks are thinking the same way........ :D Patsy - aka Mrs. Funlovin'

3. Krager

Krager Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +50 / 0
    Y'all just get it warmed up for me. We'll be there a day after you arrive. I have to run hard from January until Thanksgiving for work, so I'll be ready to rock, and Ashley always is.

I travel for work, so wasn't sure about leavin town for vacation, but after reading all the reviews and posts I can't wait. Got a calendar on the fridge and we're marking off days. 95 to go!

-Travis

4. Bdouglas

Bdouglas Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I think this is the " party starting" group for sure :D
    I've never been one to shy away from fun; usually I"m the one streaking down the beach or sledding nude in the snow..hehehe..truth or dare anyone? So if you need an instigator to get things going just let me know.. :lol:

5. desire-66

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    We were in the Mayan last year at this time and the weather was perfect..Really warm during the day but cooled off nicely at night. Hoping for the same this time.

6. Krager

Krager Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +50 / 0
    Desire-66, in case no one has sent you a PM yet, the easiest way of getting a picture on your profile is to email steve@cancuncare.com and attach the picture you want, and put in the email what your username is. He's the owner of the forum and will take care of you.

7. cancunsheryl

cancunsheryl Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We are definatly the party people!

As for the best places to hang out, for sure at tti - THE SEXY POOL as far as clubs go, they are all fun, but a word of warning, go with the group if you go on Friday or Saturday nights. As Friday and Saturday nights is when the locals go out and when we went, we sorta stuck out like sore thumbs. Still had fun but......when you go with the group, the entertainment staff knows which places are best for tourist to go.

8. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
  9. desire-66

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    The wife booked holidays so we will be there from the 7th to the 14 of December.

lacrosse-66@hotmail.com is our email if anyone wants to chat

10. pete1991

pete1991 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'll be there first 2 weeks of December. Second time in Cancun but first at Temptations. If this trip is anything like my last time in Cancun it's going to be a BLAST!!!! Is it December yet?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice