December 2008 Roll Call

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Steve, Sep 4, 2008.

1. justin7227

justin7227 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I look forward to seeing both of you and having drinks in the pool (the Sexy pool sounds like fun!) Counting down the days already, it's gonna be a blast.

Who says you can't drink your problems away? I plan on proving that theory wrong at least for those days.

2. Bdouglas

Bdouglas Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Justin - by the time you leave Cancun you won't have any problems! Or atleast you won't remember them :lol: [/quote]

3. justin7227

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Precisely my plan :wink:

4. TracyG

TracyG Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'll look for you both....(Justin and Brenda)...to party with. Definitely have some beers together.

5. italianstud19850199

italianstud19850199 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Too bad i cant joing u guys...:S ill be there for new yrs

6. Barbie-Daniel

Barbie-Daniel Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    WOW!!! :D
    We see we are going to be a crowd of people from this forum with a drink in hand around the "sexy pool". We hope to see you all and have a fun vacations.

The clock run soooooo slowly :?

:viva:

7. italianstud19850199

italianstud19850199 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    IVE BEEN RESEARCHING Temptation AND LOOKING AT PICS AND THE PROPERTY ITSELF LOOKS TACKY AND THE BEACH DOSENT LOOK THAT GREAT!! CAN YOU LET ME IN ON YOUR PAST EXPERIENCES..THE ROOMS LOOK NICE THOUGH!!

YOUR FEEDBACK WILL BE HELPFUL
    EAGER TO MEET ALL OF YOU DURING NEW YRS

8. jblais30

jblais30 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hey italian stud..

It depends on what your use too.. If your use to five start Hawiian style resorts then you wont love it but you will still like it...

If your use to a average jamaica resort then it is a good place.. If your use to The DR and their giant europian style resorts then it will seem little.. The beach is small and so is the gym.. The staff is great and the people are really what makes it.. If you like to be left alone, then you should go.. Its a friendly place... The food is good, not great but really good. The rooms are good and the drinks are good..

The beach is small and no one really spends much time on it.. If your all about the beach then don't stay here.. Stay on the isle of Mujeras.. or one of the larger much more exspensive resorts..

But for the money it is a great place and a great time.. Except for the random meat head who thinks he is all that and doesn't know when to take no for an answer...

I think that about covers it... Oh yah for all that is reading this, don't waste your time with the time share tour at the beginning, they will promise you things and you will get them but it will take over two hours and trust me that is two hours of drinking and flirting that you cant get back.. Not to mention that it can take over three hours if your to shy and nice to tell them to piss off..

Thats my side and I'm sticking to it.. :)

9. justin7227

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks JBLAIS30. I've been to Cancun (Hilton) before, the DR, Hawaii, and Curacao before and it's good to hear what to expect. After reading the posts here and TA I am not expecting a lavish resort, but a place to unwind and forget about problems back home. Sounds like the place to do it! The last thing I need is to lay around and watch other couples and their kids.

Been through the timeshare thing before, and since I'm going solo I hope they won't even approach me about it. Seems like they always want a spouse there to pressure too.

10. Krager

Krager Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +50 / 0
    jblais: definitely agree with you about skipping the time share. Only have 7 days of drinking and fun, don't plan on wasting any time in a stupid sales pitch(or sleeping)

Tracy, Brenda, Justin, I'm another first timer down there at same time. Apparently that's the unofficial "intro to Temptation" week.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice