December 2008 Roll Call

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Steve, Sep 4, 2008.

1. jblais30

jblais30 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hey gluten guy

my friend and I will be there.. 15th to the 22nd..

If yoiur feeling lonely, just look for the guy that looks like Johnny Dep (my friend) and then the ugly bald dude with big tribal tattoo on both my shoulders, we are harmless and always laughing..

Look forward to meeting you..

2. Ranger3744

Ranger3744 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Is it December yet? Time really slowed down since we booked, 32 days to go!

3. jblais30

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yah right

I swear if it takes much longer I'm gonna have to book twice.. :) I am so ready for good times and good people..

I need a beer and a sun burn... And it wouldn't hurt to be there right this second..

4. funlovincpl

funlovincpl Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    32 more sleeps!!! Hey Rangers, so we are not the only ones counting!!!

These "Temptation Virgins" are looking forward to:
    Sun - nice warm sun - and leaving ice and snow behind us
    Margaritas - they taste better when consumed outside....
    Laughing with new friends - sounds like we lucked into a week with some folks that are wanting to have some fun
    What are you looking forward to?

5. jblais30

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    41 sleeps till I awake to paradise

Ok so now I am really getting excited.. I'm really hoping that my first trip on singles week in April of 2008 wasn't a fluke.. I hope I have as much fun this time around..

But the fact is, you make the fun yourself.. with a little help from the swim up bar and some fun friends..

Things I'm looking forward to.. Senor Frogs, the Isle of Mujeras, Competetions poolside, open bar at 10am, someone making my breakfast every morning, laughing, a slight sun burn, Heading down town to Carlos and Charlie's

Notto mention meeting tons of new people that all have the same intentions.. FUN!!!! First timers, Second timers and multiple timers all want the same thing a good buzz and a great day and night filled with fun and friends..

Ok, I think I have gotten it all out of my system for the day..

Oh yah I'm also looking forward to swimming up to the bar, playing pool dancing the night away and hopefuly a new wrestling mask..

I think that covers it... And maybe Kareoke.. Viva Cancun!!!

6. jblais30

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Did I metion 41 days and a wake-up. :)

Did I mention 41 days and a wake-up

7. justin7227

justin7227 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Sounds like we'll have a fun group going down the week of the 6th. We're still pretty warm here with 74 degrees today, but cooling off soon.

jblais, sorry we'll miss you. Hope they restock the alcohol after we leave! I'm another single guy heading down there, but definitely will not be alone with this group. Can't wait.....32 days!

8. TracyG

TracyG Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It definitely does look like starting Dec. 6 is when the party starts...all except we are missing out on JBlais. I'm sure it will be a good time the week after though too.

Things I'm looking forward too.....lots of beer and sunshine, SEXY POOL and leaving my inhibitions at the door. I'm going to let loose and have an amazing time.

9. TracyG

TracyG Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Coco Bongos

I'm also looking forward to checking out Coco Bongos...I read a lot about it and seems like fun. Who else is up for that or has anyone been there before? Let me know.

10. funlovincpl

funlovincpl Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We have been to Coco Bongos each of the last two years. It really is a must do. The atmosphere is noisy and crazy and wild!!! The "show" is a amazing cross between circque de soliel, broadway and rock video. The dancers are very entertaining.
    One time we were there, I got picked to dance on the upper catwalk stage and my image was projected on the big screens for 3 songs - it was my 15 minutes of fame...lol.
    Girls get up and dance on the bar and for some reason guys stand on the floor and look up at them in their miniskirts....lol :oops:
    It is a party from the time you are through the door until you leave. Last year we thought we had only been there a couple of hours and were leaving early - we had been there 5 hours and the place was about to close!! Time sure flies when you are having fun. :D
    It will be fun for the group of us to go to Coco Bongos - it is way better if you go with a group. I understand that the resort organizes "bar tours" - they get you there - you find your own way back. That is quite easy with the bus service available (65 cents per ride) or taxi. We have used the bus service regularly - it is safe and reliable and cheap!!!
    So something else we are looking forward to:
    Coco Bongos :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice