DEATH OF THE BODY SHOT. END OF TTR AS WE KNOW IT?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by CurtNBarb, May 6, 2009.

1. wentcrazy

wentcrazy Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    body shot

I gave a shot out my tits at the patio bar at temptations and nothing was said.We asked to do one at the swim up bar, but was told no so darcy got hers at the side of the pool by the bathrooms.

I think we need chinos back, cause a few years ago he laid me down on the swim up pool counter and had 2 people doing shots off me.

2. FunwithHNJ

FunwithHNJ Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    No more body shots...?

Hey Becky - glad to hear the surgery was a success. It was great to meet you & Cliff, as well as everybody else.

I hung back as Cliff was talking to the head of security at the registration desk, and then spoke with Cliff immediately after he was finished. Being a former badge myself, I wanted to get a read on the situation.

The consensus was, whatever the rules are, fine - enforce them, but be consistent - and for pete's sake respond to situations appropriately. Cliff made it clear that a proper response would have been to send a bar tender and ask that the activity be terminated, and only involve security if the request was ignored. Being surrounded by the renta-cops certainly didn't intimidate me, but it was a buzz kill no doubt. And then they followed it up with Air Supply by the DJ and some other lame music (sorry if you're an avid Air Supply fan - just hard to party to...ya know?). It was pretty clear they wanted the party to be over. Why? Who knows.

Maybe (and I can say this cuz I used to be a cop), the head of security was himself suffering from "swine" flu. LOL. Okay, never mind. Wasn't that funny.

I'm still wrestling with the logic of the you can be naked but can't have any "sexual performances" (the actual statement), and wondering what the definition of "sexual performance was." I spoke to the head of security before he left the scene (before Cliff spoke to him) to get a definition of "sexual performance" and he couldn't give me one. Ambiguity is a hard thing to enforce...

By the way, our last night, May 5th, there were standing body shots done at Patty-O that Jamie and I participated in, as well as Scott & Danielle and a few others that I don't think are on this board. Nothing was said or done and the staff did the best they could to pretend not to notice....so maybe they got the message.

Our biggeest issue was how they started closing down restaurants due to the reduction in resort attendance, but weren't relaxing the dress codes at the restaurants that remained open. Although to be fair, our last night, they seemed to have relaxed the no shorts/sandals for me in at least the Italian and sea food restaurants. Also the service at the bars took a definite nose dive our last few days there.

We haven't booked a return trip yet, but we haven't ruled it out either. But when we move to Cancun in 2 yrs, ya'll can come party with us..

It was great to meet everyone. Thanks for making it a great vacation for us.

Oh yeah - one more thing. If you wanna have a little fun, get into a crowded elevator. As soon as the doors close, be animated about telling people about your recent trip to Mexico, then start sneezing. It's a riot. Literally.

Thanks again everybody for a great vacation experience.

Later
    Hg & Jamie

3. pjsplay

pjsplay Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    OMG, that cracked me up........

I will be sure and try that sneezing thing. everybody here that knows I am going to Mexico thinks I am crazy and I will be stupid sick when I come home....hehehehehe

4. FunwithHNJ

FunwithHNJ Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Body Shots

Thanks...I try. ;0) - ask Jamie - she'll tell you I'm very trying...

Back on the body shot topic - just to be fair, the head of security told me personally that we COULD take it to the beach, just not in the building. So maybe that is what the whole hang up was, espeically being Patty-O's proximity to the front lobby.

And frankly, I think the "sex act" / "sexual performance" label got kinda blown out of proportion and might have been a language barrier issue. - While speaking to him, I could tell he was not comfortable in English, so we switched to Spanish to finish the conversation.

5. curly6453

curly6453 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Well, I wrote on my comment card that there is no possible way that you can call a place Temptations, have the Adam & Eve Theme, require 21 and up age limit aka ADULT ONLY...AND NEVER EXPECT TO HAVE SOME ACTIVITY HAPPEN!!! Especially after you've been drinking, have some good tunes playing...just set up the perfect mood!

I think we talked about it, we might be willing to try Temptations at another destination, but as far as Cancun goes, we are done. We are all consenting adults and we can all make our own decisions. Now, if they were giving blow jobs or eating out the girls in the public areas, that's one thing...but having innocent fun?? Please! Give me a break!

Just my $0.02 for the day!

6. SheBop

SheBop Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +119 / 0
    I have proof body shots are recurring poolside events:

[​IMG]

:shock: :shock: :shock:

7. PaulAndDarcy

PaulAndDarcy Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0
    Except that album is dated 2007?

8. p8triot37

p8triot37 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We're on our way home now (layover in NC) after a fantastic week. On the way out of Temptations I stopped and spoke to the security chief. It seemed like he felt bad about the way he reacted on Monday night. He told me he said something because he thought things were getting out of hand and because the shots were on the table top. He said when he first approached the girls he tried to ask politely, but everyone was so focused on what was going on at the time that no one listened to him, which was why he hit the table.

He said that the hotel has a license to be a topless resort only and if a government agent had been in the crowd they could have been cited and possibly shut down for having a 'performance.'

I mentioned us being uncomfortable with the number of security officers surrounding the area and to this he admitted that they had made a mistake.

Take it for what it is...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice