DEATH OF THE BODY SHOT. END OF TTR AS WE KNOW IT?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by CurtNBarb, May 6, 2009.

1. Rdy2prtyinCancun

Rdy2prtyinCancun Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey guys soo glad we got to meet every one!!!! We got there a few days earlier than most of the group and there were a few pretty wild body shots going on at the swim up bar at that time. Nothing was stopped at that point. Maybe the further along into all the swine flu junk they just didn't want people getting that close? IDK just a guess.

2. backs13

backs13 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 1
    hmmmm

Hmmm Something must have happened in April or at the end of march, cuz we were doing body shots right off the top of the bar around 1 am or so, The manager came out, but it was the one I had been talking to most of the week...He just said he had to make sure nothing got out of hand....

3. jws

jws Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Be careful with the jello shots on the Guadalupe, as the last I heard they were OUTLAWED! BOOO! Toplessness, however, is just as legal as it ever was. I love Texas!

4. TexasCouple

TexasCouple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Small world. For the last three Memorial Days, we've stayed at Riverside Resort in Canyon Lake and tubed the Guadalupe. Looks like this year we're going to Port O'Connor and try to reduce the trout and redfish population.
    Marsh

5. Beck

Beck I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey guys,

surgery a success:), feeling sore but everything still working lol. Just got home and am propped up in bed, typing this lol, so will keep quick and respond in more detail later. Glad to see it looks like everyone made it back safe and no flu in sight lol.

Curt and Barb you are correct, that is basically what happened. Cliff did talk to the manager twice and was told that we can get naked but "sex acts" aren't allow, hmmm since when is a body shot a sex act? He also let him know that the rest of the bar felt VERY threatened by the way he and security acted and that it should have been handled in a differect way. He also wrote a complaint the day we left, and I believe Tequila
    Ken also had a chat with the desk.

On another note, thank you all for helping make this a great vacation - IT WAS FAB to meet you ALL xo

6. Deleted member 13603

Deleted member 13603 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Wow - gotta say this post has got us thinking and wondering is this the same TTR we were just at last week?!?

We (meaning Craig) are guilty of leading a couple of rounds of pretty sexy Canadian-style tequila body shots at the pool bar. Salt was licked off of some normally concealed body parts and regions prior to the tequila shot (the tequila was not nearly as smooth as T Ken's might I add) and then there was some very sexy kissing as the followup lime wedge was passed mouth to mouth. NOBODY batted an eye! It was all good (no-so-clean) fun but nobody got hurt and the bartenders were quite entertained. We're sorry to hear about what transpired at Patty-O's and hope that this is just an unusual occurrence and not a sign of things to come. Incidentally, if it was our body shots that wrecked things for everyone else....ummm...ooopppssss....sorry! LOL But damn is was SOOOO fun!

7. Rdy2prtyinCancun

Rdy2prtyinCancun Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have to agree those were fun!!! More Canadian body shots for me plz :wink:

8. 1smokey

1smokey Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 0
    Wow............ :shock:

It was said before,
    It's all I can say........

Cal

9. CurtNBarb

CurtNBarb Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Beck, we were just talking about your surgery this morning. Glad to hear that it went well. Next time you can do a back flip for us..

Cal, you said it all brother.......

What about a 5 day Booze cruise with Steve? That would make all of this TTR puritan nonsence a moot point.

10. diamondheaded

diamondheaded I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 1
    :idea:

dont get me started curtco bongo...........never know where it might end

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice