deals for UK people ?

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Wiggly, Jul 4, 2007.

1. Wiggly

Wiggly Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi all,

Well ive got the bug as i have every year, already looking at our return next year to Cancun.

Problem is this time we've got a wedding & very long honeymoon to pay off first, as much as id love to go back to MP i dont think we can afford just under £2k each for a fortnight realisticaly.

Wondering if anyone knows anytricks to knock this down, the best place / time to get flights / packages to cancun we are looking to travel in May for our anniversary.

We have stayed at Oasis Playa a few times before this, wouldnt mind going back but im also wondering about a couple of others that are more romantic like the MP (hehe loved having a jacuzzi in the room )

so im looking for any advice please, especially on cheaper package info

thanks

2. rikib004

rikib004 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  3. Ian

Ian Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    What part of the UK you flying from, how many of you and exactly what times.. I've paid £879 flying from Manchester for the Blue Bay Getaway in May before ( 2005 ) that was in a packages deal booked through a fried who's a travel agent. Otherwise I've booked flights via http://www.thomsonfly.com and rooms via www.alpharooms.com ( a UK based travel agen with some very good offers )

Good luck but either way , from what I've been told it'll be a culture shock staying anywhere else but the MP :lol: :lol:

Ian :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice