Day Trips

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by cancunkrazy, Jan 15, 2009.

1. cancunkrazy

cancunkrazy Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I am, going from the 25th March to the 5th April. Think it kinda during the spring break period? I am looking to do a couple of day/night trips, could anyone give me some advise on what days are best spent on the trips please?

1. Bar Hop (thinking 26th March, a good start off :) )

2. Chichen Itza (is it one best places, yeh seems it take 3hrs or so to get there, but i gotta try and do at least one thing other than clubbin it :p , thing is i don't go swimming, or any of that)

3. Booze Cruise (Carribbean Carnival Cruise)

I am thinking there may be days when the spring break period begins to gets less busier, so i would rather do something like chichen itza when its not so busy, if you know what i mean :lol:

2. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    During the times you're going, Cancun is pretty much gonna be packed with people.. Enjoy your trip.

3. cancunkrazy

cancunkrazy Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks Greta, yeh i am hoping things improve soon with people booking up :)

4. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You're welcome.. Lots will be in Cancun. That is no doubt.

5. JessicaLYts

JessicaLYts Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have heard great things about the xel-ha trip or however you spell it, but how bad is the drive there? And is it worth spending a whole day in cancun on that trip?

6. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    a bunch of the "forumers" when to Xel-Ha last year, said it was good times

7. AussieBabe

AussieBabe Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Xel-Ha is beautiful and you can swim with dolphins there (cost a bit more) I really enjoyed it, and Chichen Itza I found really interesting too, both were day trips but if you don't think you'll go back to Cancun anytime soon (which you might say now but will probably change your mind about later) it's worth spending a day at each, and you're back about 6pm so you don't miss out on a night of partying either :D.

Just a note - You do need to be up kinda early so you don't miss the buses on the days of the tours though so you might need to have a earlier/quieter night then you would normally (ie: not home blind drunk at 6am) But you do get a bit of a drive to sleep through if you want.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice