Day Passes

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by slu_stud02, Feb 1, 2007.

1. Venom

Venom Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I hear you bro,
    See, I was at the Oasis last year and it was still pretty much dead in Cancun from the Hurricane, Things are back up and running full steam, so it might not be as easy to get away with the stuff we were doing last year.

either way....you bastards will be down there in a few short weeks and I wont be!!!!!! Damn you!!!!!!!!

2. KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND

KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah i was there both spring and summer break last year 2006, and must say I had wayyyyyyy more fun in the Summer...This year Spring Break is going to be fireeeeeeeeee

3. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Im dying to get to the oasis!!!

4. KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND

KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I die twice a year to go to the Oasis only to be resurrected to do it again the following year....awwww God is Good

5. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    HELL YES!

6. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yes the Oasis is very hard to get into at night as well they have secuirty everywehre....

7. P H I L A D E L P H

P H I L A D E L P H Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i hs some friends from student city visit me at the oasis and everyday they would ask me to get them drinks. i never did. i don't go on vacation to serve other people drinks, hence its probably not a good idea to rely on people who paid for AI to be standing at a crowded bar to get someone who snuck in drinks. its hard enough getting your own damn drink.

8. ACBUD420

ACBUD420 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    last year we got in without a day pass.. but when the time came to drink, justin got just the first few.. then we went to the bar to do shots... didn't happen.

get the pass

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice