Day Passes

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by slu_stud02, Feb 1, 2007.

1. slu_stud02

slu_stud02 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey all. Great site. New guy here makin my first trip to Cancun. Can anybody tell me about the day passes at the Oasis. Like where you get them and how much they are.

2. John John

John John Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    id like to know that as well any info will be superb.

3. NickyD

NickyD I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Unnecessary... sneak

Nicky

4. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I think the day passes are 25 dollars. And I assume you buy tham at the Oasis.

5. Venom

Venom Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Most of the time you can just sneak your way in and not pay a dime. Just walk in like you own the place. The place is way too big for them to check every single person and there are like a million different ways in and entrances to get into the property. but bring some$$ just incase.

6. deeka

deeka Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    If you sneak in you'll have to buy the drink though...it'll probably work out cheaper to pay if you're going to get tanked up while you're there.

7. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    agreed

8. Venom

Venom Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Or.......you can hang out with someone thats staying there and ask them to get you the drinks.

9. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    very true, that is another possibility, but if you dont have an oasis braclet on and you sneak in, your best bet is to stay on the beach or you will get booted! It is easy to have people bring you drinks, I prefer getting about 3-5 drinks per person, then having them around to drink. Beer gets warm, but mixed drinks have ice and tend to be ok!

10. KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND

KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    LOL you think its that easy huh...Well let me tell you, the Security or Seguridad are highly trained hawks, who specialize in the art of Bracelet Scoping and Entrance Check Points at any given point be expected to show your Day Pass Stub upon demand. Yes sneaking in can be done but I wouldnt highly recommend it, due to the fact of having your fun cut short or interupted because you snuck in Only to find yourself getting tossed out, forced to pay or even arrested, due to using the money to pay for your drinks and after being caught not having enough to pay for the day pass!

Day passes can be purchased usually to the immediate left as you walk in the front lobby, theres a table set up over near the payphones. (Phase1) Prices vary from 25-30 dollars, things always change, and expect to pay a little more for the most sought after NIGHT PASS ! Most of the time its well worth it !

Bottom Line BUY A DAY PASS And Dont Cut Corners because OASIS is where its at.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice