Day Pass

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by btodde, Feb 16, 2016.

1. btodde

btodde Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I have been to TTR about 6 times. And I love it here. However, since my big D, I havent been back. However, I am remarried and have been trying talk my new wife into going. She is a little apprehensive because she is shy. I know there has been threads here on day passes before, but anyone know the cost and the rules? I would like to show her it is as much fun as I said it is. I will be bringing her 25 year old daughter with us and her daughter's 25 year old best friend. We are booked at another resort between April 14th-21st. Thanks :daveandmo:

PS. All you April Addicts- Do you know if Steve is having a Boobs Cruise during this time?

2. wild1s

wild1s Naughty 'n Nice Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,878 / 9
    Just get a room for one night. Whether or not you stay, the room is still cheaper than 2 day passes, plus if you choose, you can stay for the fun at night or at least have a private bathroom and a place to take a breather, plus you will get food. Day passes are just for Tha day and expire before Patty O's opens. A Night pass is needed for that. Just get the room.

3. btodde

btodde Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice