Daniella's first day at school **PICS**

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by Steve, Feb 6, 2007.

1. Red2PartY

Red2PartY Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Look how big she got!?! She's absolutely adorable!

Good luck tomorrow! I hope it goes better for you & her!

2. Sparkey

Sparkey Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    What a cutie! :lotsoflove: Before you know it she will be asking you for the keys to the jeep.

3. jenfleur

jenfleur Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    She is pure bless, so cute!

4. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,193 / 14
    Thanks for the kind comments all, and yes Katie the bag is the one you and Sarkey bought for her, thanks :)

Day 2 was not much better, she gladly put her uniform on again and wanted her bag and teddy before setting off.

Once we got there she realised "Oh No this is the horrible place we went to yesterday" and the tears flowed again. Hopefully, she'll soon realise that we are coming back to pick her up again and haven't abandoned her.

Day 3 tomorrow!

5. Steve

Ratings:
    +7,193 / 14
    Hey Tony, glad to see you here again. About time you got yourself over here again soon.

6. Steve

Ratings:
    +7,193 / 14
    The Coconut palm tree was planted just after Hurricane Wilma, so Dani was almost a year old at the time. The tree is still going strong and about 7 feet tall at the moment, it would probbaly be higher if we had a bigger pot for it, but dont really have the room. I'll have to post an update soon.

7. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks, Steve.. I knew it was planted after something had happened... Just couldn't remember what lol.. Hope her day at school was better today...

8. mitchellfam

mitchellfam Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    awwwwwww

she is just grown so much!!! Like Diane said...we remember the sonogram pictures...the beach pictures.....the passport picture, in fact I got to see that one on person because it had just arrived when I visited your house!!!

I can't believe how big she is!! And so grown up. She will eventually stop crying...I keep kids right now until Kathryn gets into full day school...and some cry when parents leave, but turn right around and get in the middle of everything once they are gone.

The first week are always tough on new little ones.

9. Steve

Ratings:
    +7,193 / 14
    Day 3 was much better for her, Dani cried but not as much - she was also scared in the car on the way there as she knows where she is going now. Even though she was better, she still wouldn't get invlved with any of the activities, today they were doing a class on taste and smell.

10. Katie

Katie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks, I thought so and glad that she is enjoying it so much! Hope day 4 was better.

Katie

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice