Dancing with others

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by PaulAndDarcy, Jun 28, 2008.

1. Max32

Max32 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey

I will dance with anyone who'll dance with me. Last year at the city I danced my butt off nearly all night!! My hubby doesnt dance that much and just stood and watched (and giggled at my attempts to dance like beyonce LOL) and then when the slow RnB stuff came on he held onto me a bit more (prob to stop me falling in my ass seeing as I was very drunk!!)

If anyone gets a little 'handsy' who doesnt know I'm married (or who doesnt care) I'll dance away or politely tell them to remove thier hands from my ass!! I have to say that this as NEVER happened at TTR - everyone I've ever danced with is there to have a giggle and a good time.

Max
    xxxxx

2. TANDG

TANDG Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    we will be there the same time you will be. I like to dance, and George will get up and dance too.

3. infidel

infidel Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I dance like a Pentecostal on crack! ! ! :claphappy:

4. icecube88

icecube88 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    LOL :lol:

5. xraider13

xraider13 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +155 / 0
    The more I drink, the better I dance... or at least the less I care what others think of my pathetic attempt at dancing... I won't get near the dance floor til I've had a few.. so I expect I'll be out there quite a bit...haha

:beerdrink: + :daveandmo: = :bootyshake: & :lotsofmichaelf:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice