Dancing with others

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by PaulAndDarcy, Jun 28, 2008.

1. PaulAndDarcy

PaulAndDarcy Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0
    My husband and I like to dance, but he prefers to dance a little and mostly watch, and I like to dance a lot. I'm uncomfortable with asking men to dance, as I don't want to give them the impression I'm looking for more. And it's rare that anyone will ask me to dance when we are obviously a couple. I was wondering if any of you like to dance with others (with or without your partner!)

Darcy

The more people I meet, the more I like my cats!

2. funcouple

funcouple Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I can tell you that if you want to dance you can. There were usually a group of us girls that just get up and dance together and sometimes a husband or two will join ... but you don't have to worry about asking any guy to dance you just get up and dance and join the group. That is what is so good about TTR where ever you go what ever you do you can always just be part of the group

3. Angibaby

Angibaby Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    When I was dancing in nice shoes it was honestly mostly the women while the men watched. Usually if a guy got up there women would dance with him. As far as I am concerned as long as you dont inturrupt something that is obviously a strictly couples dance you will be ok. IMO anyway. I am sure my man would have enjoyed it. I think there are ways to dance with a man that it doesnt cross the line between a dance and fun and wanting "more".

4. tntg

tntg Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I say dance until your legs feel like jello! There is nothing wrong with dancing with others. However, there is a line and every person that has been on a dance floor ( married or committed) knows were it is. As far as me personally speaking from the male half, out of respect the male partner should be asked if it is ok to dance with his partner. And if your lucky enough to get a yes, then just respect them two for what they are, a couple! As we all know,TTR is the place to let your hair down and do what you want. So have fun and dance solo, in a group, or with some stranger. I like to dance, but my wife thinks I look like someone having seizures. But hey, after drinking beer all day in the Mexican sun what do you expect. So go on girl, and shake a leg!! :D

5. Angibaby

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    LOL! You prolly ARE having seizures! The only cure for that is more alcohol! :p :lol:

6. PaulAndDarcy

PaulAndDarcy Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0
    :lol: We'll all probably look like we're having seizures! Thanks for the good advice. :cool:

7. nordie girl

nordie girl Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Speaking as a guy who can't dance at all,(Alicia tells me that I just dry hump the air :) ) I like to just sit back and watch her dance. I don't care if it is with other girls or guys. We know where the line is(even if it is a little blurry)

-Richie
    White guy who can't dance!!!

8. RoynSandy

RoynSandy Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    Hey guys where ya been? Hows the old saying go,dance like no one is watching? I am a big goofy white boy with no rythme,till I start on the drunken monkees!<then I am Michael Jackson,have fun dance with who you want and have fun!

9. icecube88

icecube88 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    Enjoy your dancing...I'll just sit and watch....This boy hasn't seen a dance floor in some 15 years...LMAO!!! You don't want me up there...I may take out the whole dance floor with my dancing... :lol:

10. Angibaby

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    He he! :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice