Dancing for under 18yrs

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by ELLABEAR424, Feb 23, 2007.

1. ELLABEAR424

ELLABEAR424 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I need some help.

4 of us girls are going to Cancun

1 70 yr. old grandma
    1 34 yr. old daughter
    and 2 under 18 grand daughters

Ok, we would like to go dancing somewhere but not sure where the under age girls can get in. My mom and I used to go to Pat O'briens a lot. We really enjoyed the band there but I do not know if the rules are the same.
    Before, it did not matter - if you were there having dinner when the band started, they let you stay and enjoy yourself.

Anyways, can you guys help me out. We perfer GOOD live bands but we like DJ's too. My Mom loved Pat O'briens.
    DOES ANYONE REMEMBER SWEET PEA??????I wonder what ever happen to him.

2. mitchellfam

mitchellfam Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I do remember Sweet Pea....but have no clue as to where you can go dancing...I know someone will come in and get those answers for ya :D

3. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well whether this is the answer you were looking for....But I don't see anyone really ID people over in Cancun, and if they are with two other adults as you say. I don't think it would be an issue over there..

Like if you want night club dancing? There is The City nightclub, CoCobongos, Daddy O's. Daddy rocks. And Bull Dog Cafe.

Smaller clubs are also scattered all over Cancun.

And you can still go to Pat OBrians, or even Senior Frogs.

Have fun

4. ELLABEAR424

ELLABEAR424 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks Alot, Do you know of any that have live bands and that aren't TOOO crzy for my mom - she is a live one but DADDY ROCK would be too much for her. LOL

5. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    lets the girls run off and live it up, hahaha, non of the clubs ID, I have seen 16 and 15 year olds in the clubs before!!

6. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well I know during Sprig Break they have a band at nights at the Bull Dog. More of a rock kinda old school songs...

7. lambert13

lambert13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Would you let your 15 year old daughter go to some of the clubs in Cancun at night??? Some of the restaurants would be ok, but I think the big clubs might be simply inappropriate for kids that age.

8. Smiffy

Smiffy Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    What is the average age group during spring break would you say? 18-22?

9. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well I saying that about hte night clubs if the adults go...Yeah I woulnd't recommend young kids go on their own really. the smaller restaurants are ok..

10. Venom

Venom Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I also have never seen any club ID anyone all the times I have been there. I think anyplace you go to will not be a problem.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice