Dancing and TTR-style dresses

Discussion in 'Temptation Exiles' started by mo couple, Dec 23, 2016.

1. mo couple

mo couple Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ok, folks, looking for some help. Hubby and I have been to TTR several times and loved it, of course. Also been to DRM and DR Pearl. We really want to head back to DRM again but funds just don't allow it this year. Anyway, we're looking for a resort where there's dancing, friendly people, great nightlife, and where I can wear a lot of my sexy TTR-style dresses when we're out. We want to be be at a resort where I'm not the only one dressed really sexy....I really just don't want to look out of place.

Are there any groups heading down there March through May? Perhaps that's the way to go so we kind of insure ourselves a good time.

Any help much appreciated, folks!!

2. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    We're going to DRM in April, from 21-29.... but I get the pricey thing!

One thing I've noticed. The lifestyle/swing clubs around where you live are an option for dressing up super-sexy, you might consider that a viable option. Typically, there's good music, dancing, flirty time, and keep in mind just because some of the people there are there specifically to try to hook up does not mean you have to do so. It's JUST like being at TTR in that respect. Only do what you want to do and what makes you and your person and/or people have a good time.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice