Dance Studio dance classes?

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by heatandsun, Jul 22, 2008.

1. heatandsun

heatandsun Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I heard back from Elizabeth Duarte today, via email. The website is under construction. The studio will be taking phone calls at the number above after August 18.

I decided to do a web search in Spanish, and came up with a lot more schools - thought I'd share in case someone else is interested...

http://www.directoriolocal.com/dl/view_cat.asp?giro=1143&desc=Academias_de_Baile

Thanks again to everyone for their posts!

Sue
    Yo quiero bailar (thanks TJ!)

2. shiva.diva

shiva.diva Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Its been a couple of years since this thread, does anyone know if the Tullulah studio is still in business and/or if they offer adult classes? The website still says under construction

3. Srober8633

Srober8633 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    As far as I know they are still open. I was involved in a dance production last year in cancun, that Tullulah produced. I think they also have a school in Playa Del Carman. In fact every time before that I have been to Cancun it has been to work on shows with Tullulah. My wife and I will be back in feb. For the first time on our own, it will be strange not having to work while in Cancun.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice