Dance music in clubs, not hip hop???

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by BenLou, Feb 1, 2008.

1. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Nector Lounge plays house music but it doesnt get going till 3am haha there was a trance festival at city beach club last year starting at 4am

2. punkman23

punkman23 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I would love to see carl cox in cancun he would have the whole place on there feet i must say i love electronic music

3. carrie77

carrie77 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    As you all (probably) know, Slices is THE before and after bar, that is, the place to go to warm up before going to the club, and the place to go after the club closes to wind down your night. When I worked there, they followed a musical progression through the night. Start in the 70's with the Don't Stop Till You Get Enough and such, then progress into current dancy-pop, then hip-hop, and finally techno/trance and such. Ahhh, memories...

4. Dookie Drawers

Dookie Drawers Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    per your number 1..... anytime you need it by me bro. sorry bout your luck.

5. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    congo looked wildest to me when clubs kick out

6. AussieBabe

AussieBabe Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You don't want to know how many good dance events & concerts I'm going to be missing while I'm away. Nearly every 2nd weekend over summer there is a huge outdoor event here in Melbourne (like 25,000-40,000+ people kinda huge). I'll have to wait another year for Future Music Festival now.
    Found out tonight Tiesto is playing in Melbourne in April which I'll try to not miss.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice