Da Vinci Code Movie

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by Ana, May 19, 2006.

?

I read the book and like the movie

1. I did not read the book and do NOT like the movie

100.0%
  2. I read the book and do NOT like the movie

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I did not read the book but like the movie

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. I read the book and like the movie

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Ian

Ian Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I ve read the book and am going to the film tomorrow afternoon ( cheap viewing :lol: ) . Havent read Angels and Demons ( I rememebr actualy starting a thread on here about it as I got about 50 pages in and thought, hold on, this is bit too similar to the da vinci code for my liking and was told by several posters on tis board to stick with it, but havent yet. )

If you like the fast pace that da vinci code is set in read Dan Browns ' Deception point '.

Ian. :lol:

2. Ana

Ana Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I like the 3 books Dan Brown wrote; Deception Point, Angles & Demosn and the master piece Da Vinci Code.

Bad coincidence that founder "fundador" of the Legonary of Christ Priest LC: Maceou has just receive that advice from the Pope when the ovie is launches and the histoyr (book) ataack directly to the Legionarios de Cristo.

3. Ana

Ana Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Some parts of the movie are not as in the book; When PS arrive to the church and discover part of the secret (in the movie) is nos as in the book when she arrives with the little wood box and then comes the grandmother and then she discover she has a brother.

Niether Tom Hanks character ends praying in the middle of Paris

4. Ana

Ana Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I will guess that most of the people like the movie no matter if they read or do not read the book.

5. Michael F.

Michael F. Moderator/1st CC Member Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Haven't read it...won't read it.

6. Ana

Ana Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You will miss a great book plus a descriptive, historic and accurate author

7. Michael F.

Michael F. Moderator/1st CC Member Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    There's a discussion about that here:
    http://www.cancuncare.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=24012

It's a work of fiction, but puts forth some claims that are a cause of controversy. Behind it all is an ancient text suggesting Jesus and Mary Magdalene had a relationship.

8. Ana

Ana Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I had to take my time to post in English my toughts, I will work on it for a few hours and then answer.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice