(((((Da Legend Continues)))))

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND, Apr 2, 2009.

1. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    KP- the name change has been completed, you are now the unretired all star and the Phase 1 Philanthropist!!

2. KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND

KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Good looking out.....on the name change. Yes once again it was nice seeing all my FRIENDS again although we did not spend much time together, it was nice to know you were around....I must say to anyone contemplating attempting to RETIRE from the CANCUN SCENE...Think twice about it. There is no where else that compares...I tried it lasted a whole 3 Months. You start, Forum Lurking like I did and realize dam, this ones going that ones going. I attempted to try the South Padre scene, but they had a hurricane last year that wiped out a couple of major hotels. So I said at literally the last second, Im going back to Mexico for 1 last Spring Break. I called up one of my good Amigo's that Manages the Place and he arranged a room at the sold out Wild and Crazy Hotel Oasis Cancun. He is a true friend
    (((Phase 1 For Life))) I must say Im here to stay forever, I will never retire......Oasis Is my 2nd Home. Eventually I will start a family and settle down, until then.............PaRtY HaRd !

3. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    KP!!! Missed seeing you this year as I went to england, but I will be back next year my friend!!! Happy to see you returned!

4. KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey its all good, you were doing you. As long as u enjoyed yourself thats all that matters. I will be side tracked for a little bit since I got a friend coming to visit me from canada....a week of french lessons :) But I want to get that Youtube video of you, hopefully i still have it when u were in the pool with your cool shades and exclusive cup filled with oj and vodka I think........It was classic. Plus of course we got the Mexican handshake with a little flex footage as well. Alot to come on my channel as long as Haters stop flagging me !

5. EngineerGuy

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    hahahaha ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh I had NO idea anyone had a video of that BIG drink I had?? Ohhhhhhhh hell ya get that up thats classic!!! And the handshake ahahaha yes!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhh man crazy!! Ya, I will subscribe to yours today, happy you are back and hope to see you next year!!

6. KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Oh yess, I plan on being back DOW JONES permitting.....lost alot of coin last year. But had some unfinished buisness to take care of so couldnt miss it for the world.........CANCUN IS RECESSION PROOF, and the numbers showed this year. Mad I didnt have my camera on me one day at the pool it was at capacity....inside it was sick....alot of chanting show your #$% of course sparked the mass amounts of people inside the pool and on the deck. Theres footage on Youtube floating around. I would have to say that in all 11 trips, this was my best trip after my first time going of course. Ms.....Canada might have something to do with it a litte bit :lol:

7. EngineerGuy

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    hahaha ya she looked FIT!! We are doing the BIGGEST week next year, 11-21................... should be sick!!

8. KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Dont know, when Im going....I got some collaberators I deal with now from NY and Canada. So will arrange to go when they go...prob will go around the same time. I play everything by ear.

9. BCstandsFor

BCstandsFor I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    not 3 weeks! 3rd week of march! you gotta switch over.

I'll say this much, if all you guys go in week two next year I'm DEFINITLY retire! :lol:

10. GG_Allin

GG_Allin Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Have you been to Ibiza yet? That was two trips i will never forget, i may be going for a third time this year as well. The atmosphere is unbelievable there!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice