(((((Da Legend Continues)))))

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND, Apr 2, 2009.

1. KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND

KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    For those of you that know me on this Forum, yes I Officially announced my retirement from the Forum and Mexico at Trip 9. However I had to return back to the Country for 2 more Trips and take care of some unfinished buisiness.....In those 2 Trips I have relized that when you find a place that you truely love, you just cannot give it up despite what happens. The good things that have occured on my trips have outweighed the bad. So there you have it...........Da Legend Continues

To all my Forumer Friends.....that saw me during Trip 11 Spring Break 2009, It was really nice to see you and it is people like you that keep me coming back. Although I do not post much, I am Lurking behind the scenes.

I have a YouTube Channel that I am working on backwards Trip 11 down.......best believe Jay you will be making the cut along with a few others however its going to take time. It can be found here http://www.youtube.com/user/kpdacancunlegend

I also have facebook, and I just ask if any Forumer wants to be added to my Friends list to send me a message on here or find me under my email at KPDACANCUNLEGEND@YAHOO.COM I attempted to find alot of Friends all at once and facebook thought I was Spamming !

Once again it was really nice to see some of the Crew again and I will continue to Lurk behind the scenes as I approach Trip 12 in June 2009

To any Moderator thats reading this, I ask you to change my title from Retired Oasis 9 Time Allstar

To Phase 1 Philanthropist

Respectfully,
    ((((KP))))

2. ACBUD420

ACBUD420 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    it was great seeing you again my friend.

glad to see you're going back

3. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    YESS!!! The Legend Continues!! Welcome back sir, good to see you again this year.....I'll let Steve know to change your title for ya, I'm a mod but I dont have that super mod power just yet...but one day!!

4. punkman23

punkman23 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Haha I knew i would see u in cancun again!! good seeing u, see u next march

5. KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ACBUD420 and Fletch Thanks for the Love and Fletch Good looking out on making that title change happen...I'm sure Steve will get around to it when he gets a chance.

6. KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    4 sho... I will be there, nice seeing u 2 again Bro. I'm in Da Lab I think I got some footage of you from Trip 9 that will make the cut as well for my Youtube Channel...we will see, if not I deffinately have Picz

7. punkman23

punkman23 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Sweet bro that would be cool,would definitely like to see some of them as i have had bad luck the last few years breaking my camera and all.. so even if the footage dont make the YouTube channel it would be nice if u could send me it, the pics thanks

8. carrie77

carrie77 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Welcome back to the board, KP!!!

Sooo.... will I be meeting you in Chicago in July?

9. KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks feels good to be back....but won't be around much....though, I have alot on my plate right now. However I will pop in occasionaly to add my 2cents. As far as Chicago in July I don't think I will be making it.....but u never know my mind changes daily

10. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    welcome back KP, march 11-21, 2010, see you then my friend!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice