Curves Gym in Cancun

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by Cdn Cat, Mar 28, 2008.

1. Cdn Cat

Cdn Cat Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Does anyone know if there is a Curves still open in Cancun? I did a search and found an old post saying it was beside La Boom in the hotel zone, but the website shows the address as being on Bonampak.

2. T.J.

T.J. I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I am pretty sure Curves is on Bonampak after the bull ring, on the left, about half way between there and the intersection with Tulum.

3. T.J.

T.J. I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I am pretty sure Curves is on Bonampak after the bull ring, on the left, about half way between there and the intersection with Tulum.

4. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    Kristen on here owns, or did own the Curves in Playa and may know about the one in Cancun. Might want to drop her a line.

Jamie

5. Cdn Cat

Cdn Cat Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks T.J. I had a feeling that was the latest address for Curves.

Jamie I did a search before I posted this and read the old posts from Kristen. It looks like she hasn't actively posted here since about June 2006. Also I think I read that she was looking into the Curves in Cancun, at the old address. I have not been able to find anything on a Curves in Playa and there is nothing on the Curves site either for one in Playa. But thanks just the same.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice