Current Update On Dining And Any Covid Procedures

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by hotsaf, Dec 11, 2020.

1. hotsaf

hotsaf Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +45 / 0
    Hello all,
    I was just curious if anyone had a first hand view if there is much social distancing with the meals at the restaurants and eating locations? I believe the bars and Bash will be just like normal times with lots of close contact. I just wasn't sure how the vibe is currently? I didn't see any updates recently about this...sorry if I missed it!

2. Bryan21178

Bryan21178 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +468 / 0
    I think they still make your plate at the Buffet...

3. A and J

A and J Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    We just got back and there isn’t a lot for social distancing at meals. Tables are at a normal
    Distance apart from what we could tell. The buffet is served from staff but you’re standing right next to them. As far as bash, lol, well you already know.

4. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    The above is unchanged from our trip over Labor Day Weekend. Really, what they are doing is pretty much just lip service to actual social distancing... if you took a top-down view of how things are being handled, are they keeping people from going to the buffet personally, yes. Are the people "right there" with the person assembling their plate? Also, yes.

Do they seem like they are wiping things down more often than before? Yes. Do guests tend to ignore social distancing concepts when at the resort? Yes, again.

Do people eliminate any distance at all socially when at Bash? Yes, otherwise how would you be able to play grab-ass & grop your new BFF is there was distance? 0 distance is best for that... not optimal to arrest transmission of any of the ick.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice