Current Nightly Nice Shoes Event schedule?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by KenNJoyce, Apr 13, 2008.

1. Bearcat

Bearcat Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Jamie, you are my slammer friend! You put that challange out there and I mean to step up to it! Were all going to have so much fun! Now just so I know after several the way back from the bar is one step forward and two to the right one back and forward again til I find you?

2. rlin2050

rlin2050 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    nice shoe

We are looking forward to the Nice Shoes events - hopefully the May gruop will fire things up- I need lots of poeple at the PJ night so the wife does not get spooked by a much of looky lou's--I was eally looking forward to hanging at the resort to avoid alot of driving around and large club crowds - all ya need to a few to make a party and a good DJ
    Should we bring our own CD?

3. KenNJoyce

KenNJoyce I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    OK- it's now 4 days... And we're counting on meeting forum people as well since this is the first time we're going solo... It looks like you do have slammer friends by the way you get replies- the more the better!

Thanks for all the well wishes- I know we'll have a blast (it's hard not to at TTR aka BBG)...
    Ken and Joyce

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice