cure for hard beds

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by fbjr1, Jul 22, 2004.

1. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I think I'm going to have to spend a night at BBG to see what all you people are talking about, LOL! :wink:

Karan

2. jenfleur

jenfleur Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Haha! I'll vouch for that! :lol:

Jen

3. fbjr1

fbjr1 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +35 / 0
    :oops:
    ok , we must be the only wusses to go to cancun, cause the bed we had was like sleeping on two boxsprings instead of a box spring and a mattress. man it was hard and when we were....uh :3some: you know...it reminded me of when i used to own a bar( pool tables work but watch out, felt leaves really bad knee burns!!)
    And Jamie you were right it was the better lookin one :D and i am making her an honest woman two weeks after our october trip! look out batch. party in cancun!!!!

4. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    Cinccouple,

Sorry but that's a different Chris and Jamie coming in August. I thought it was going to be a little when I typed it in. :D But if we're every there together I'll be sure to pick up your bar tab at BBG. :D

Frank,

Man that makes it harder than every to go to the Bahamas in October rather than BBG. :( Congratulations to bother of you. :D

Jamie

5. Jamie

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    Oh... and by the way, I've heard of a few people buying the egg crates for the beds at BBG but have never followed one, or at least it was gone before I checked in. Wonder what happens to the ones that get leaft behind.

Anyone ever check in to find one on their bed when they got there?

Jamie

6. NormsKid

NormsKid Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    No you are NOT wussy's....the beds are hard as hell!!!!

They have NO give in them and will give you bed sores in NO TIME FLAT!

It has nothing to do with being drunk or a wussy........that's just how the beds are all over Cancun, unless you stay at someplace like the Ritz where they import the mattresses.

Pay the $20 and get a freakin pad or you'll be sorry!

Alot of folks like to ignore the negative things about going to Cancun...let them....but if you don't particularly fancy the idea of sleeping on what appears to be a concrete slab, get some padding!

You've been warned...so if you don't follow the advise, please don't blast Cancun in a trip report by saying how hard the beds are and how you had to run to the chiropractor as soon as you got home.

Michelle

7. SirMoose

SirMoose Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Are all the beds hard? My room was in the "new" section, and I dont remember the bed being too hard. Of course there are a number of things I dodnt remember too well from that trip!

8. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I don't think they are all hard....

Like you, I have stayed in the new section many times and didn't have any complaints about the beds.

The person who has gone with me many times in the past has a bad back and for the most part I don't recall her complaining about the beds in that section either.

Karan

9. NormsKid

NormsKid Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    LOL!

I've been going to Cancun for over 10 years and every bed I've slept in, no matter which hotel, the bed was hard as hell.....

An this is coming from someone who for medical reasons must sleep on a firm mattress....those in Cancun give a whole new meaning to the word firm.

Michelle

10. Jamie

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    I actually like them too. :D

Jamie

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice