cure for hard beds

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by fbjr1, Jul 22, 2004.

1. fbjr1

fbjr1 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +35 / 0
    :D :!:
    ok, here is a great idea...i think. jamie and I were at bed bath and beyond last week registering for our November wedding and i had a great idea!!! they had a section that has those foam mattress covers. two ways to go...
    cheap foam one ($20)that can be put in nylon gym bag and packed as luggage then thrown away at the end of the week( bag can be folded up small and be repacked in another bag)
    or expensive one ($50)that comes in its own travel bag with handles that can be reused
    now this seems like alot of trouble , but for us we had a few bad nights that the beds were just to uncomfortably hard to sleep and we take only 2-large bags each so we have room for another piece of luggage that will be very very light( another advantage breakables can be packed in the middle)!!!
    any thoughts on this? or better ideas? :?: :?

2. gottaski

gottaski Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +58 / 0
    our bed was only too hard the first night... i just hadn't drank enough!!

3. Sparkey

Sparkey Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Some folks have reported they took a 15 minute bus ride to WalMart and fought a foam egg crate thingy and then left it behind. You won't have to carry it on the plane.

4. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    I started off reading this and thought... who was I with last week registering for our November wedding?????? And then I realized it was be the ugly Jamie but the beautiful Jamie..... Then I thought... wait registering for our November wedding????? You have married that girl yet???? There's still time for me to steal her away???? And then I remembered that Chris might have a little problem with that..... so I got my brain back on track and continued reading....

:wink:

Jamie

5. CinciCouple

CinciCouple Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0
    Too funny, Jamie :lol: !!! Any chance us buying you and Chris a drink before you leave on the 5th? Hopefully we'll get to bbg by noon... our flight lands at 10am.

Beth

6. Ben Gaz

Ben Gaz Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I personally feel that the more I drink the softer the beds become. I would recommend trying that before spending money on one of those foam things, even though those work aswell.

7. bride3

bride3 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    No complaints with the bed!!!!!!
    Like I said in my trip report, my glass was never empty the entire week!

8. jenfleur

jenfleur Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    No complaints with mine either, can't be doing with a squishy bed anyhow. But then, I have been known to sleep on the bathroom floor when drunk :oops: so that could be why!

Jen

9. Bridget

Bridget Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Too many drinks cure everything...plus after drinking and then an evening night cap :wink: with the ole hubby I could fall asleep anywhere.

10. johnv51

johnv51 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    :D The beds are built for endurance not comfort!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice