Cubs in 2009, can't resist this one

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by Bart/Annette, Jun 29, 2009.

1. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Watch out for my Braves this year!!! WOOO BILLY WAGNER AND SAITOOOOOOO WORLD SERIES!!!! Of course by now you should be able to realize I'm speaking completely sarcastically....how about we work on something we NEED...like a power bat?!?!?

2. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Watch out for my Braves this year!!! WOOO BILLY WAGNER AND SAITOOOOOOO WORLD SERIES!!!! Of course by now you should be able to realize I'm speaking completely sarcastically....how about we work on something we NEED...like a power bat?!?!?

3. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

4. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

5. Venom

Venom Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    well....... Fletch, your braves got a good Yankee!!! not too thrilled by what you guys gave us though!!!
    Cabrera doesnt have the most powerful bat, but he's a good switch hitter and a good fielder w/ a strong gun. he will def improve the Braves. Of course...... It might be a while for him to get with it, he did just come from winning the WS from The best city in the world and ended up well...... you know what I mean!!! LOL

6. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I am DISGUSTED by this trade lol. No offense to Melky, I'm sure he's got a little to offer, but I was hoping if they made a deal with the Yanks it would involve Swish. I've been hearing/reading good things on Arodys so that makes me a little happy.

Frank Wren, was on the radio last night claiming they are about to land a HUGE bat and run producer....I wake up this morning to the news that its 33 year old Troy Glaus...woo:announce: < that is me calling for Mr. Wren's termination

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice