CRUISING:To cruise or no to cruise?

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by regdog, Mar 5, 2012.

1. Donald

Donald Devil's advocate Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 2
    Drown in a boat or get shot from a stray bullet from some drug deal gone bad ,,, our options are dwindling

Disclaimer for those that can't take a joke,, this is sarcasm and exaggerated truths.

2. funcpl27

funcpl27 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +917 / 16
    done a few cruises.....prefer beach all inclusives way way way more

3. kmontoya

kmontoya I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +133 / 0
    adds a dangerous excitement to the vacation!!! we arent suppose to eat, drink, smoke, ect. so i guess its stay home with the prayer books, and orginize relief society meetings!!

4. just04fun2009

just04fun2009 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    was on one about four years ago i found it too scheduled for being on holiday and after going through security check at airport we had to do it again on ship before getting of in puerto rico some ports of call were only six hours like i said im on holiday i want to come and go as i please .

5. tncouple

tncouple Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +271 / 0
    A cruise ship has just never interested us at all.We have talked about it a few times and it's just not our thing. When we go to TTR we pretty much never leave the resort other than a day trip to Isla Mujeres but it's nice to have the option to leave and go do whatever if we choose too.

6. regdog

regdog Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    Thank you for you response.
    There all inclusive cruise out there. They are a little more costly. They have a lot smaller ships so they visit more ports in a more intimate fashion. Their all inclusive package is doing so well that the BIG 3 (Carnival, Royal Caribbean and Norwegian) have taken notice. All three lines this year have included an optional beveredge package for about $50 ppl per day additional cost.
    Be advise that Desire is in its third year of doing an aults only cruise that we promote.

7. regdog

regdog Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    Thats where my job comes in your favor. 85% of the product I sell are cruises. My corperation is very well known to the cruising industry. There are 24 major cruise lines in the world and we are connected to them all. My job is to put you on the RIGHT cruise. One that for your taste and Desire wont be so rigid but more low key and relaxed.
    Cheers

8. HolaLola

HolaLola Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    The "Right Cruise" for me would be the Boobs Cruise .... Love to CHINOS and will be glad to see him in 36 days!!

9. mikensheri

mikensheri Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +14 / 0
    we actually took our first cruise on the Triumph out of Galveston last May, nice to do once, 4 days was enough, all included adult resorts are way better.

10. dikfore

dikfore I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +447 / 0
    I couldn't imagine a 5-7 day Boobs Cruise.. My liver would shut down after day 3...

The cost of alcohol has been the biggest prohibiting factor of us taking a cruise... We drink too much when we are on vacation lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice