Cruise Trip Reports

Discussion in 'Temptation and Desire Cruises' started by ItsMyFirstTime, Sep 14, 2023.

1. ItsMyFirstTime

ItsMyFirstTime Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    So I see a lot of roll calls but no actual conversation afterwards. We’re considering booking for Feb but we want to hear people’s experiences. So….spill the tea!

2. GoodTimeHunt3r

GoodTimeHunt3r Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  3. TemptedCpl

TemptedCpl Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +24 / 0
    Hmm. No one came back.

4. TemptedCpl

TemptedCpl Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +24 / 0
    Ok, we went on the cruise this year. Have been to the resort twice in 2023.

To give you some background about us, we are not in the lifestyle proper. But my wife does flirt heavily and dance naughtily with other guys and sometimes girls. I mostly like to watch my wife being naughty but will reciprocate if some gal takes initiative. Also my wife does not go topless (she does wear a pretty sexy bathing suit and pretty sexy outfits to bash and dance parties) and we haven’t been to the boons cruise. But my wife did have a fair number of fans at the resort last time. We are in our mid 50s; been told we look fair bit younger (especially my wife).

We overall liked the cruise. We probably like the resort better; but the 2 are reasonably different experiences and we would look to do both. We haven’t been to Desire; but I imagine that the cruise is in between a Temptation resort and a Desire resort experience.

The pool party was basically absent; partly due to weather conditions but probably because of the pool itself. The more usable pool was in the Solarium (especially with colder weather at the beginning of the cruise). That pool was clothing optional. But we and many others who were not looking for a clothing optional pool ended up there (one didn’t have to get naked or even topless there) and it was fun. There were some fully naked people there but it was a relaxed experience with a edgy subtext if you will.

Fewer singles, I think. More lifestyle couples; but also more soft lifestyle couples that were into flirty touchy feely, kissy type thing rather than full on sex. We found that pretty good. Wish we had exchanged numbers with some of them (we are Jen and Ron from California, if some of them are reading).

But the playroom was packed one of the 2 days we ventured in there (to observe politely; we didn’t participate). There was a BJ workshop where a whole bunch of ppl were pretty comfortable practicing (we didn’t). Some lifestyle couples we met did complain it was too tame.

overall a fun but different vibe. Wewoulddo it again.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice