Crown Royal

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by stacycodydalton, Aug 8, 2019.

1. Gdllraul

Gdllraul Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +90 / 0
    Agree, by the way sometimes it’s a police officer in that intersection that can stop the traffic for you. One more thing Walmart is 1.5 miles away from the hotel you can take a taxi or a bus to go there. They have a good variety of liquor

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  2. RedSkiBums

RedSkiBums Guru Registered Member

Some town in the hinterland of BC, Canada
    Ratings:
    +1,415 / 8
    Higher than Canadian booze prices? That's impressive, errrr, in a disappointing way.

3. JasonandNikki

JasonandNikki Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +334 / 1
    We bought crown black at the Cancun airport it was $30 for a liter so not a bad price!

4. CPCancun

CPCancun Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    I bought a 5th of Crown Apple at the airport in the US. You can only buy duty free there if you are getting on a plane to leave the country. Assuming that’s the way it is in Cancun, I didn’t want to risk it without my precious apple. When we arrived in CC, I could buy it at the airport but they did not have the Apple flavor. So it worked out for me but if you just like other Crown products, you could wait til you arrive. Also, regular Crown is available in the Sky 360 pool bar for the upgraded and premium membership, but that’s it here.

5. r&a 1964

r&a 1964 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +677 / 1
    I just bought a 1.75 lt bottle of crown apple at Walmart on my way home from work. Unfortunately I don't arrive in Cancun until November 9. By November 9 I will have made it into a bunch of Washington apples and will have drank it all by then. I just may have to try something different when I get there. Wish me luck.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice