Crown Paradise Club ***** AI

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Steve, Jan 23, 2005.

1. Amy Hammons

Amy Hammons Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    HELP!

Hi everyone =) I have a newbie question. This is our first time purchasing an "All Inclusive Package". I've read what all it includes but I'm not sure how it works. It includes all meals and snack, shows, ect. Do we just show up at the resteraunt or do they give us some kind of coupons to use?

Thanks in advance!
    AMy

2. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    note sure about your hotel, but most hotels, you just wake up go down for breakfast at their places to eat inside the hotel. Usually resuarants they have inside your hotel, you get seated, eat your meals and on your way. Tip where needed, but usually its buffet type meals. You will however have nice sit down meals as well, but no tickets or coupons, you just sit and eat.

3. WICancunlovers

WICancunlovers Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    We have stayed at CPC 6 times - the last time in 2005 (pre Wilma)
    You typically get a wristband when you check in and that is they way they know you are a occupant there.
    There is a different color for adults (drinking age) then kids, so they know who they can serve drinks to.

There are buffets and also 5/6 sit down restaraunts that you can make reservations to - but there is no additional charge.

You will love CPC - we always have!

4. carolh

carolh Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I am visiting the Crown Paradise in July with my husband and 2 kids (11 and 12 yrs) just wondering if anyone had visited here recently as have read some bad reviews on Trip Adviser. Any info much appreciated!

5. Amy Hammons

Amy Hammons Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Carol,

My family is visiting CPC in April. I will definately let you know how we liked it when we return! At first I was very worried after reading some of the reviews as well. A few of the reviews seemed nit-picky. I am keeping a positive attitude as I know there are some people who just like to complain =)

Take Care,
    Amy

6. keginthecloset

keginthecloset Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I was at CPC with a couple of my buddies, one of them had their parents, and we had a freakin blast. We went the last week of March for our final High School Spring Break. What a great way to end it!

It may be a family resort so there are a crap load of little kids running around but if you want to get away from all that you can, just go to the adult pool during the day and Trafraglors at night. Pretty much what we did but then again the little ones didn't bother me to much.

But it was awesome, I was wishing that I had went to a place like that when I was younger.

Looking to go back next year, hopefully rent a timeshare room. But you have to have someone 30 check in. So now we are stuck finding someone 30 to go with us.

But anyways CPC was a great hotel to stay at.

I have been looking at about all the other hotels, especially the ones that allow spring breakers and here is why I am still leaning towards going back to CPC.

- The food was great.
    - Staff was great, especially when you tip. :D
    - Wide variety of places to eat
    - Wide variety of bars
    - One of the bars is open until 1, all the other bars at the resorts I have looked at said they close at 12 although I have seen some close earlier than that.

7. CrazyCunuk

CrazyCunuk Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    updated info

The Crown Paradise club Resort in Cancun has been a long time favorite family vacation destination for many of our Vacationkids clients. This all-inclusive resort is located a short 15 minute ride from Cancun airport .It can accommodate families with infants, toddlers,kids,teens, families of five and even multi-generational families traveling together .The kids club program at the Crown Paradise Club is open from 9am until 9:30pm daily and takes care of infants starting from 18 months right thru to their teen activities program. This resort is close to all of the action in Cancun but just far enough away from the chaos and crowds. The Crown Paradise club does not allow any Spring breakers so no worries about your kids being exposed to the partying college crowds.

RESORT REVIEW
    At the Crown Paradise Club resort, all-inclusive means all your meals, drinks (alcoholic and non alcoholic), hotel entertainment, activities, non-motorized water sports, kids clubs, tips and taxes are all included in the price of your stay. Sally Black and the VacationKids staff have all visited the Crown Paradise Club. Jan McAuley was our most recent staff member who vacationed her with her own family and came home with rave reviews about this fabulous kid friendly Cancun Resort.

The Crown Paradise club is located on the quiet end of Cancun's hotel zone and is only minutes from the airport. Jan says your family will enjoy all the comforts of home with the luxuries of top all inclusive vacation. Every standard room boasts an ocean view without having to pay an extra. Even better, these rooms are FAMILY OF FIVE FRIENDLY . This means 3 kids UNDER THE AGE OF 12 can share the same room with their parents. Sorry if you have three kids and one is 13 years old or older, your family will need two rooms. There are three different categories of rooms available but please know kids are ONLY allowed in the standard rooms.
    STANDARD ROOM amenities include television, air conditioning, bathtub, shower, telephone, hair dryer, radio, alarm clock, marble floors, voice mail, iron and safety deposit box.
    CLUB ROOMS are for ADULTS ONLY and come with Double Jacuzzi, mini bar, cd stereo system, coffee service, make up mirror, bathrobes and slippers, private concierge, private check in, continental breakfast, afternoon cocktails in the Crown Club Lounge. Fresh flowers, sparkling wine and fruit basket upon arrival. 1 privately catered gourmet dinner. Exchange privileges with the Golden Crown Paradise resort(which is completely adults only), 1 gourmet meal served in room, per stay.
    HONEYMOON SUITES are ADULT ONLY rooms featuring a large room with terrace along with a double Jacuzzi and an oceanfront view. These rooms feature all of the same services and amenities as the Crown Club Room plus a lunch cruise on the Cancun Queen (Wednesdays only).
    Again the Club Rooms and Honeymoon suites are perfect for Familymoons, grandparents or family reunion members that want some space and quiet time of their own away from kids while enjoying vacation time with the rest of the family.

Dine at your choice of several different restaurants offering meals to tempt the entire family. At the Crown Paradise Club you'll find dining choices that will please even the pickiest eater in every family. Mom and Dad can enjoy romantic dinner alone with candlelight, dancing and ocean breezes while the kids can have country fun at Wayne's steak house complete with a mechanical bull to keep them busy while waiting for supper. (no worries parents...it's completely kid proof!). The restaurants at the Crown Paradise club are:
    PALAPA... Buffet restaurant featuring breakfast, lunch and dinner. A requirement of at least a tee shirt and shoes, running or sandals from 7 am to 5 pm, from 5 pm and onward, the same dress code as Wayne's Boots and Fisherman's apply.
    LOS GALLOS... Mexican specialty, dinner only, casual elegance, strict dress code consisting of pants, a short sleeve dress shirt or Polo shirt and closed shoes for gentlemen, and no beach wear or beach sandals. Reservations required 24 hours in advance.
    ARIGATO...Japanese ala carte restaurant only open for lunch PIAZZA... Italian specialty, dinner only, casual elegance, strict dress code consisting of pants, a short sleeve dress shirt or Polo shirt and closed shoes for gentlemen, and no beach wear or beach sandals. Reservations required 24 hours in advance.
    FIFTIES... Adult ONLY International gourmet, reservations required, with 14 different menus, one each day, and exclusively for adults. Live music from the 40's and 50's as well as a dancing area. Reservations required. Strict dress code consisting of pants, a short sleeve dress shirt or Polo shirt and closed shoes for gentlemen, and no beach wear or beach sandals.
    WAYNE'S BOOTS... steak house restaurant, offers a variety of Southwestern style food as well as fine cuts of meat. Family fun atmosphere with a mechanical bull, western movie scenes, animation and entertainment. Reservations required. Casual dress, no beach wear, no tank tops allowed, suggested dress is dressy Bermuda shorts and tee shirt or Polo shirt for gentlemen.
    FISHERMAN'S .... Offers a variety of seafood dishes. Dress code in effect, no beach wear or open toe shoes for gentlemen. Three seatings: 6:00pm, 8:00pm and 10:00pm. Reservations required 24 hours in advance.
    MIDWAY... Late night snack bar for hamburgers, hotdogs, nachos from 9pm until 6am.
    TUTUCH... Fresh deli items served up on fresh baked bread or croissants, hamburgers, nachos, chicken wings.
    If your little ones get hungry in the middle of the night...there is even 24 hour room service is available!

At the Crown Paradise Club, parents will never hear those dreaded words..."I'm bored!" Daily activities are offered from sunrise to sunset at pool side and at the beach along with nightly entertainment, sports and a health club. Family members can enjoy tennis with two lit courses, basketball, football, volleyball at the beach or pool, water polo, aquaerobics, aerobics lessons, gymnasium, yoga, ping pong, bicycle tour and scuba diving demonstration. Daily transportation is offered to Marina Aqua World for included non motorized water sports. Pamper yourself with spa services which are available for an additional fee. And if parents just want to chill out...you can elect to sit on the beach and blissfully do nothing at all. The mini golf course is a favorite of kids of all ages.

There is an ample beach here where families can enjoy the sun and the surf. Waves can be a little rough here so it's best for older swimmers but plenty of splashing and sand castle fun can be had by all. Non motorized water sports are included as part of the all inclusive program here but they are not available on the beach right at the hotel. You are just a five minute complimentary shuttle ride away from further aquatic adventures, paddle boats, sailboats, kayaks, windsurfing, hobby cat and snorkeling.

There are four pools at the Crown Paradise Club for your enjoyment. One of the pools is covered by a large shaded glass roof. If your family catches a day of rain or you simply prefer the shade this pool is ideal.

But the ultimate, most extreme favorite thing to do at the Crown Paradise Club that we hear about the Crown Paradise Club from Parents and kids alike is their fantastic new WATER PARK. The Crown Paradise has always offered a splash park for little kids but they recently upgraded and expanded this area to include even more wet and wild fun. For those of you who know this resort, the kids water park area is located in the kids club area just beyond the indoor pool.

The Crown Paradise Club waterpark includes a new pirate ship for high seas adventures and lots of twisty turny slides designed for hours of splashy fun. The waterpark is part of the Kids Paradise Club which is free to all children ages 4-12. Kids Paradise offers all sorts of fun games and activities in addition to the waterpark and is open daily from 9am until 10pm, EXCEPT on Sundays when it is open from 9am until 4:45pm. It is supervised under the watchful eyes of Crown Paradise Club staff. During Jan's say the kids club was staffed by a team of young women from Australia who were in charge of the water park. They spoke perfect english and enjoyed watching the kids as much as the kids were enjoying them.

The Crown Paradise Club also offers a teens center, located behind the wedding gazebo at beach side. Now there is plenty to do for tweens and teens including their own thrilling water slide, new teen disco, lots of space of their own to just hang out and make new friends complete with their own rock climbing wall!

The Crown Paradise Club believes even the youngest members of the family should be catered to. This resort is one of the very few that offer a Baby Paradise...which is a Baby Club/nursery staffed to care for children ages 18 months to 3 years of age. There are cribs, changing tables and all the creature comforts of home to pamper your little ones. This area is completely gated behind windows where parents and look in but little ones can't get out. Parents must sign their kids into the nursery which is open from 9am until 10pm every day closing early on Sunday at 4:45pm. Child care is includes as part of the all inclusive program at the Crown Paradise Club. There is a whole list of activities that takes place throughout the day similar to that of gymboree. Although the activities change on a daily basis the program is designed to stimulate and educate little ones. Most of the resort is stroller friendly making easy for parents and tots to navigate.

Older kids ages 4-12 graduate to the Kid Paradise where they are entertained with supervised activities according to their ages, games, handicrafts and trips to their on the water park. During meal times, kid friendly meals are served picnic style right in the kids club. Sally was particularly impressed with the security check in. Kids can stay for the entire day or parents can check them in for an hour or two so they can enjoy some "alone time". Again it is open from 9am until 10pm every day and is part of the all inclusive program. The child care staff keeps a very watchful eye on all comings and goings which made Sally and the families she spoke to feel safe and sound. Hourly babysitting can also be arranged 24 hours in advance thru concierge for an additional fee of approximately $12 per hours in the evenings if mom and dad would like a late night out on the town in Cancun.

Wedding services are also available at the Crown Paradise Club. Whether it's your first marriage, a renewal of Vows or the marriage of a new blended family, Vacationkids and Crown Paradise Club can help. Here you'll find all the romance a new bride and groom could wish for as well as style, elegance and fun for the entire family

Direct charter flights to Cancun from many major US cities usually offer travelers the most economical means of getting to the Crown Paradise Club. Charter flights usually offer 10,7,4 and 3 night stays. Vacationkids can give you a quote for an all inclusive package that includes round trip airfare, airport/hotel transportation, an all inclusive stay at the Crown Paradise and you'll be all set. Please know Vacationkids can ONLY offer flights departing from US airports. If your family lives outside of the United States, Vacationkids can arrange your resort stay and transportation but please know you will need to arrange your families own flights. If you would like to arrange your own flights or use frequent flyer miles towards your own airfares, Vacationkids can arrange just the land portion of your vacation. Just tell us what you need with your request.
    It's so easy to understand why the Crown Paradise is one of the most popular destination resorts for our Vacationkids families. Parents and kids alike feel right at home here and cannot wait to return. So get packing and let VacationKids.com get your family on their way to some fun in the sun at the Crown Paradise Club Cancun!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Vacationkids.COM

8. R.I. GAL

R.I. GAL Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Has anyone been recently :?:

What kind of supervision is in the 13-18 y/o club :?:

Is there another resort in Cancun I should be considering :?:

We have 3 children 15,13 & 12.

Thank you :cool:

9. JS__87

JS__87 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Any recent news? Anyone staying during Spring Break or there now?

10. R.I. GAL

R.I. GAL Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi JS 87, we stayed there last April and had a great time, feel free to ask me any questions you have and I will try to answer them as accurately as possible.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice