Crown Paradise Club ***** AI

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Steve, Jan 23, 2005.

1. framchic

framchic Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    feather man was Joel (who el) and he is no longer at the CPC due to a disagreement with the new management. The story goes something like this:

Rodrigo was asked to leave due to some complaint by management about a guest. The staff was furious over it. They all complained. Management said if you don't like it leave.Then the management started to change things...no more tequilla volleyball, less pool activities going on all day, no more drunken pool games, etc. The staff again was furious. Managments response was if you don't like it leave.......so Joel left, and the rest followed. They assumed from what a staff member told us that the hotel would suffer greatly without them, but people come back anyway. I for one found a HUGE difference without our friends there, and I really think they were most of the reason we returned year after year to CPC. My husband was disappointed in the activities this year and found the lack of games for adults made for a more boring trip.

Nonetheless we still enjoyed ourselves.

Wish I knew where they all went, and if they were together.

2. lizmon

lizmon Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    crown paradise

OMG!!! That is awful. We felt the same way when we found out Angel was not there any more. Then we met Christain and we had a great time. Then he was gone and Angel was back LOL but now we think he is selling time shares. but that really does stinl about the games i hope we have fun i mean we are bragging about it to our friends who are coming with us in Dec. What a shame!!!

3. framchic

framchic Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Liz its different but not horrible. We still had a wonderful time and your friends will not know the difference as they have never been there before. Don't worry so much, go and have a great time. If you worry about it for months ahead of time you will ruin your trip. I found nothing that I did not like at CPC, loved a few of the new things, like no ressies for dinner, the new kids club in the lobby, the new lobby bar, all great additions. Try to relax as you cannot change this, the new guys are friendly and fun, you will like them too!

4. lizmon

lizmon Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    crown paradise

Yes you are right Thank you for your reply. Yes the new stuff sounds like alot of fun. I know i must be crazy even thinking about this stuff yet :lol: We have so long to go. Have a great day!!! :D

5. hockeymom14

hockeymom14 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi!! New here. Family is leaving in 16 days for CPC. I've read all the reviews and am trying to stay open minded. I have a few questions.

We are going to Xel Ha and purchased All Inclusives w/Swim with Dolphins. We want to get there early and leave late. We did not purchase the Tour so we have no means of transportation :cry: . We don't wanna rent a van for $172. What is the colectivo? Should we take a bus? How long will that take and the cost? Any suggestions????

We are arriving around 5pm. Will we get stuck with the worse room or do they upgrade for free if you are unhappy?

Can my teenagers (15 and 13) ride the mechanical bull?

Do they enforce the dress code at all the restaurants?

Thanks!! Any help or other tips will be GREATLY appreciated! :D

6. lizmon

lizmon Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Crown Paradise

I am not sure on your excusion, but at the hotel it self wow that is a great question about the rooms because we have always arrived in the morning but now we will be arriving at night in Dec. so not sure but good question lol. anyway i know for a fact you will have to 18 for the bull they will always say that when you get there bummer i know but before the festivities the kids can go on mind you it will not be running.If you have any other questions please feel free to ask me we have been there 4 times with Dec being the 5th we never had a problem everyone was always so nice never any bugs etc from what you may have been reading Enjoy!!! :D

7. hockeymom14

hockeymom14 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    How are they about dress codes? Can my daughter (13) and I wear sandals with our sundresses? What do the boys wear?

8. lizmon

lizmon Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    crown paradise

we r always in our bathing suits all day so at nite well i like to look nice after all day casual i mean we do not dress up but i will wear a sun dress or a summer skirt with always mainly tank tops but at the restruarants i will use a wrap because it is chilly in there oh yes abosolulty sandels flip flops any thing really goes i feel like i am rambling basically anything does go but at the resturants they like to see the men n boys with a colored shirt but mine always wear a nice colored shit with there sneakers n shorts believe me right after dinner the shirt comes off n the tank they wear unserneath is on lol! i hope i helped i swear i love it there please e mail when u get back :D

9. cyclone jack

cyclone jack Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello all,

We just received our timeshare confirmation for CPC in April 07. We are taking the kids this time to Cancun aged 18,16,13. The wife and I stayed next door from the CPC at GR Solaris in April, and I know that CPC was working hard to repair the hurricane damage. It is still 9 months till we take our trip and barring any new storms I'm sure the place will be in great shape. But I thought all the board members that will be staying now and in the next few months at CPC could give us updates on what is fixed and open and how things are going. We have never stayed at CPC before and made the decision based on the kids and making sure they had fun. Any updates would be appreciated.

Cancun here we come.

10. vivalaxen

vivalaxen Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    this hotel is brilliant. never had anything to complain about. the staff are superb its immensely clean there's loads of stuff to do
    when i go back to cancun i'll try to get in to BBG but if not it'll be crown paradise for sure

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice