Crown Paradise Club ***** AI

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Steve, Jan 23, 2005.

1. mexicanwave

mexicanwave Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  2. SUZLEW

SUZLEW Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We are leaving in a couple a weeks to stay at the Crown Paradise Club. Any updates on how the hotels is doing? Also, need transfer service from airport to hotel any advise?

Appreicate any help.
    27 days till we arrive

3. framchic

framchic Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    just back

:D Hotel is doing great after the hurricane. This was our 4th trip and we will return again.

Updates....Restaraunts open while we were there: Waynes Boots, Fishermans, and Los Gallos. The buffet is open for breakfast/lunch/dinner. Pool food areas are up and running. Try the Japanese at the pool it is wonderful!

Still closed : Teen pool area, Fifties, piano bar, italian restaraunt (should be open soon according to staff) and the entire south bldg of the hotel.

Construction noise was not an issue at all. Barely heard anything ever.

Staff at pool is doing good although most are new.

Rooms clean and efficent. Bathrooms could use updating but with all they are doing at the hotel I am sure this is the least of their worries.

New lobby bar is classy. New kids area in the lobby featuring movies nightly, video games, ping pong, air hockey, dance dance revolution, jukebox and slushy machine is a plus!

Food was awesome....weather was perfect...beach was bigger than before due to the rebuilding of the beach....tons of seashells, sand dollars and sharks teeth also due to the rebuilding of the beach.

Many hotels are still a mess, but the CPC is in great shape considering! Any questions email me at gallos5oh@comcast.net I will be happy to try and help you out.

4. mexicanwave

mexicanwave Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Very useful update. Thanks :)

5. striker157

striker157 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks for the great update, I am headed there tomorrow morning! :D

6. mexicanwave

mexicanwave Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  7. framchic

framchic Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    glad to help

I was surprised the CPC had a beach at all. They are not known for a wide expanse of sand but it was really in pretty good shape. And since the hurricane washed away the huge boulders that were to the north you can take a nice long walk in both directions now. Yes!

8. cyclone jack

cyclone jack Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Framchic,

We are thinking of going to CPC on a timeshare next year April 2007, my kids will be 13, 16, 18 years old. Is this a good place for that age group? It kinda looks from their website it is geared up for little kids. What is the adult fun like, my wife and I like to party too on vacation. We just returned from Cancun 2 weeks ago stayed at GR Solaris, we walked the beach past the CPC and it looked a bit trashed from Wilma, didn't look as if the resort was entirely open. But I'm sure by next year it will be up and running at tip top shape. We can't stay at GR Solaris on our timeshare, and my wife found this place, just curious if it will be good for the teenage kids.

Thanks
    cyclone Jack

9. night-mair

night-mair Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    help and advice

Travelling to Cancun for first time in July with husband and 2 kids (5 and 10), staying at Crown Paradise. Do we need to bring beach towels or are they provided? Where's best to swim with dolphins and is it better to book on-line before we travel? :lol:

10. listerrose

listerrose Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    CPC - Current Status??

Hello All,

I am travelling to Cancun on Honeymoon from Scotland in early July and would like to get some updates on the status of the hotel. ie what restaurants are open, etc, etc, I spoke with reservations in California who just said it would be fully open by the time we travel, however when I asked about upgrading to a honeymoon suite I was told they wouldn't be ready until Oct/Nov which made me ask just how much more of the hotel might not be open! My travel agent has not been told anything adverse and can only "assume" that all will be fine.
    As this is a Honeymoon I obviously want everything to be perfect for my new wife.
    So if you are going soon or are just back please leave a reply with a brief update on how "open" the hotel is....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice