Crown Paradise Club ***** AI

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Steve, Jan 23, 2005.

1. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    Crown Paradise Club

Post comments, reviews, trip reports and links to your pictures for Crown Paradise Club here.

Located at Km18 it is a 25 minute bus journey to the party center. This hotel is Ocean side. Downtown is a 45 minute bus journey away.

Check the links below for information, availability and pricing with the following operators:

Best Day Cancun

Expedia

Cancuntravel

Travel Center

2. Archie

Archie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Any info?

I was just wondering if anybody has been to this hotel as my wife and I will be heading there March 11 and it will be our first time in Cancun. We booked in late November and found out in December she is pregnant, so I will have the burden of holding up her end of the AI as well as my own, but we can't wait. Any info would be much appreciated. Thanks

3. Ben Gaz

Ben Gaz Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well, I haven't been to the hotel but I heard that they don't allow pregnant women in Mexico. Maybe you should leave your wife at home and take me. I bet I could take care of her portion of the AI.

4. BrianL

BrianL Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I went to this hotel with my family about 5 years ago and it was an amazing hotel. Ive been on 4 different vacations since then and none of them have been as nice as this one. Its definitely worth it... I still cant decide whether to go here with my friends in June or if i should just go back to Oasis Cancun. This is alot nicer then the Oasis, but its more of a family place and i have a feelign we'd be kicked out.

5. englishbloke

englishbloke Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Absolutely ace hotel. I saw a review on Tripadvisor comparing it during hurricane Wilma!! How can you?? We'll definately be back, we lost a third of our holiday because of Wilma, where do we want to return to? You guessed :D

6. SUZLEW

SUZLEW Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Does anyone have information on they're progressive for the clean up after the Hurrican? Pictures? It says June 2006 back to normal. We plan on traveling April 2006?

7. Isabelle

Isabelle Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey there... just wondering if anyone had any pictures of this resort... especially the beach area. I'm just wondering how damaged it actually is.... thanks a bunch :D

8. Ilene

Ilene Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Crown Paradise activities staff

I read some place that the activities staff was fired recently?! Has anyone heard any details regarding this? Thanks- on our way 3/28-4/4/06

9. monymony3471

monymony3471 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I was looking at the pictures of the beach recovery process and they were working right in front of this hotel earlier this month. Plus someone (Jim?)scanned a picture from one of the local newspapers from about a week ago and I believe it was from the pool of the CPC showing them working right there.

My guess 600 feet of beach a day, it's done and just waiting for you to get there.

10. lizmon

lizmon Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi everyone our family loves this hotel we have been there 4 times miss it sooooo much. We got to know some of the workers also.As a matter of fact we were wondering if anyone knows what happened to Christian who worked there for a couple of yrs? He was great with the people he worked outside by the pool with all the activities. Also Angel i know he was planning to leave this Dec with his girlfriend Vannessa. Any info would be great Thank you

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice