Crocs?

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by 212eric, Apr 10, 2007.

1. 212eric

212eric Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Can anyone explain what is the major fascination with this brand of footwear? Are they the most comfortable, most durable, or is it something else? Every time I travel to Cancun I see Crocs all over the place and I want to know why, if it isn't simply just another fad.

Still happy with my Tevas,
    212eric

2. jen***

jen*** Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well they seem to be in fashion all over. I laughed at my friend the other day as she bought some. They are $35 usd in Plaza Las Americas. Actually I tried hers on and they are quite comfy even if they do look a bit strange. I think it might have been the fact that hers are bright pink!

3. VivaCancun!

VivaCancun! Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    That's sooo funny that you posted this. :D I was planning on going out today to purchase a pair of crocs to wear in Cancun next week. I'd seen them before and thought they were just the latest fad or some kooky footwear, but I checked out their website and they look pretty comfortable. I could be in the minority, though. :)

4. vrodgers

vrodgers Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    They are everywhere! Here in Manitoba people even wear them in the winter with socks. There are also charms you can buy to put in the holes, very popular with the kids.

The baby crocs get me :lol: They are adorable!

5. Scotia

Scotia Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

Right fill me in, what are crocs and what do they look like....lol

Anyone post a pic?

6. 212eric

212eric Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Crocs in Manitoba! wouldn't the feet freeze? Anyway, for those who are unfamiliar with what Crocs are, here's a link:
    http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000JFBMVW/?tag=cancuncare-20

From what I've been told, Amazon has good prices for these things. If the link doesn't work then just search around, you'll find them, they're the shoes with holes and funky colors.

212eric

7. 212eric

212eric Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    This post was moved so I didn't get to post this yesterday:

vrodgers, please let us know what you think of them.
    VivaCancun, isn't Manitoba too cold for Crocs?

212eric

8. carrie77

carrie77 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I don't get it. Yuck! IMO they are ugly garden shoes, and I wouldn't even buy them for that!

9. DConCT

DConCT CC's SB Godfather Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I agree.

Ugly.

And I don't care what you say, plastic shoes are not comfortable.

10. CancunCouple77

CancunCouple77 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    They are absolutly the most comfortable shoe you can wear. I made fun of my sister-in-law for wearing them to a BBQ last year. They are so not cute. She could only brag on how comfy they are. Since, I have bought a pair of every color I have ran across. You can make them look good by color coordinating. I have definitly seen worse. REMEMBER WHEN JELLIES WERE IN STYLE? ick!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice