Criticisms

Discussion in 'Grand Oasis Viva' started by Steve, Jan 29, 2014.

1. Donald

Donald Devil's advocate Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 2

Sounds like you have yourself convinced .
    That s the first step towards having a good time

2. sunbound

sunbound Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

With that attitude you will be FINE!!!
    i went to the bigger Oasis property during my stay and the SAME issues as far as lines at the bars and nobody in the pool.. (too dang cold ), nasty food LOL They did have the entertainment crew on the mics and the massive speakers blaring music across the beach which i enjoyed, but GOV does want to go another direction which i can appreciate, still room for a good time to be had.. and by the time you get there, the curfew might even be dropped :xyxthumbs:

3. Valentina-Concept Manager

Valentina-Concept Manager Grand Oasis Viva Management Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thank you very much :)

4. scottydog

scottydog I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,124 / 2
    We look forward to visiting GOV - no dates planned as of right now, but there will be. Every company will have issues to work through even with a status quo situation. A transformation like GOV is working through will certainly reveal some gaps between where they are at any one time and where they want to be. This is unavoidable and a natural part of the process. The way GOV appears to be actively listening to all feedback - both positive and negative and taking steps to address and improve things is far too uncommon and should be commended. I'm confident GOV is taking the best approach and also employs the best people to accomplish their goals, and in doing so will create a great place to vacation.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice