Criticisms

Discussion in 'Grand Oasis Viva' started by Steve, Jan 29, 2014.

1. iowa farmers

iowa farmers Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +995 / 10
    Do you remember the line form the movie dumb and dumber?? "Lloyd,, (GOV) you totally redeemed your self!". .. After receiving 2 strikes, we think they got a base hit in this inning of the game for coming back on here and working on fixing some things with us.

2. Donald

Donald Devil's advocate Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 2
    Clint Eastwood,, "Talk is cheap"

3. AW

AW Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    "So you're telling me there's a chance?" (Lloyd C)

4. Western Iowa Traveler

Western Iowa Traveler Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +27 / 0

I think Janet and I had that room once also, literally down about 3 steps right behind where the dj set up, not a lot of sleep that trip!

5. desire-66

desire-66 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    We were there last trip. Right next to entrance to buffet. Patio you could walk to pool quick. I thought it was a great room and great spot. Good for ladies. Close bathrooms for them. Can't remember the room number but highly recommend it.

6. LadynTramp

LadynTramp I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +420 / 6
    Is Desire perfect? nah! But is it boring................no way in hello! Unless you are boring to,start with. No offense to anyone! Here's the deal............we all have our preferences..........nothing wrong with that........in fact we think that's perfect!

7. sunbound

sunbound Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    there ya go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is SOOOOOO right..

8. sunbound

sunbound Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    :aktion033::aktion033::aktion033:

9. esparamedic12

esparamedic12 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Giving My 2 or 10 cents worth

Ok, I joined CCC, back in the first part of January, looking for the positive and negative comments about GOV, and of course, I have read both good and bad, which is what I expected to read. I have traveled all over this country (USA), been to hotels, motel, bed n breakfast places, and been on cruises. So, with that said This will be my first All-inclusive stay anywhere (May 2nd - May 10 at GOV). I did alot of research on alot of places, (think my eyes got crossed eyed looking so Much),

I chose GOV, for the atmosphere, beaches, pools and drinks!!! I chose GOV from reading all the Positive and Negative comments. YOU CANT PLEASE EVERYONE ALL THE TIME!!! What one person likes, another will not. :icon_rolleyes:

I think that with GOV transitioning to a new concept is a Good thing for them, if that means that one day will be a wild and crazy day to party, and the next day is a laid back on the beach/by the pool type of day, THEN SO BE IT!!
    But we all know that during this transition or change, nothing is gonna be perfect and its gonna take time to get GOV to where they want it to be. so, people we need to slack up on them on some of the issues that I am reading.
    Give them a fighting chance to get things accomplished!!!!

As, far as the chairs, towels, bar, lines.. I think that should be fixed ASAP, since I have been reading that they are staying pretty booked!!! :clappyinghappy::clappyinghappy:

So, come May, I will make my own judgments about the "whole mexico" experience!!!! I know THAT I AM GONNA HAVE FUN, enjoy my self and mostly spending some quality time with my Husband, as we enjoy, THE SUN, THE SAND, THE WATER, THE ATMOSPHERE AND ABSOLUTELY THE ALCOHOL!!!

HAPPY TRAVELING EVERYONE.. if, you are there in May, SAY HI!!! :headbanger:

kim (esparamedic12)
    may 2-10 GOV

Last edited: Feb 5, 2014
  10. Western Iowa Traveler

Western Iowa Traveler Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +27 / 0

Fantastic attitude! You decide you are going to have a good time, chances are you will. Have a great trip!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice