Creep calls week of 6-1-14 and short trip report

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by hot4l69, Jun 12, 2014.

1. hot4l69

hot4l69 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    We have been to Temptations over ten times. Started back in 2006.Our first 2 days it rains like crazy. This is the first time in all of our trips it has ever rain this heavy. well ok caught up on some rest. The next 2 days are overcast so now this is beginning to effect my mood. So back to thinking clearly. I am on vacation and don't have to do any of the day to day shit.Ok now I am better. We had just been down in February after not going for a few years and had a blast. So what is wrong this trip's we start with heading down to the beach and chatting with others. The entertainment starts so we go to watch some of it is entertaining and other events are not so interesting. Maybe it is me but something's do need a change.Dr.Evil was there and if you got board just watch him. The evening entertainment has improved with the Brazilian dancers, the strip show is now of a bit higher class ect.So we make some friends (Danni and Melo) had hang out a lot.Melo falls asleep at the beach after ordering his double meat sandwiches note he only eats one today. So my buddy is sleeping with a big gap hang from his shorts. So double meat Melo gets some extra meat in the the gap of his shorts while us girls struggle to hold back our laugh.No movement at all he is sleeping like a baby so I start with some after sun because he is so burnt. He wakes up and we laugh until our internal organ hurt. He is a doll and takes it with a laugh but note he does state I OWE YOU ONE.Shit maybe this was not such a good idea. Anyhow days go on and we continue to have a good time. Next morning the phone rings and I think it is him paying me back with a creep call.So I play along shortly with what do you think im doing.I am dancing around naked **** with a big anaconda shit coming out of my ass I got to go.To cut it short. We meet at the beach and I am telling him hey guy real funny with the creep call. He swears up and down it is not him.Ok so moving on we do our thing,Beach,dinner and Patty O's.We hung out at Paty O's everynight. Dancing and talking to our new friends.Now it is getting towards the weekend and there always appears to be more creeps towards the weekend. Always keep your eyes open and your guard up.I have my large bubba cup in my hanging bag so when we walk back to the room if you think of following us you may be eating a bubba sandwitch.Next morning around the same time Creep call.So I am not thinking and figure this got to be Melo.He owes me one.The guy starts with the want are you doing bah bah shit.I said dancing around naked,He said I want the other one where is she. So I said taking a bath he said no you mean the shower you don't have a bath. I said no a bath you must have the wrong room and hung up. So now we are creeped. This guy sounded a bit older and was Mexican. He knew our room number. So he is watching. I hate the bath room set up in the lobby. Now every time I go to the bathroom I feel like creep o is there or watching. So the story goes always be aware. I love Temptations and have met many of really great people a lot from Cancun care and others who had no idea about the site but now do. Make friends and watch each others back. Many get to drunk and can't keep track of what the hell is going on other than let's get more booze. We are all on vacation to have a good time but remember bad shit happens everywhere and there is not recourse in Mexico. Temptation I feel is one of the better controlled resorts. Staff wise but you never know. There are contractors working on painting the back building and you never know if a worker is being forced to do something because it is known has a wild place. Keep your awareness but do by all means have the time of your life.

2. hot4l69

hot4l69 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    Ps

PS
    To all of the other great people Trav and Morgan ,Las Vegus, I am so bad with names. It was great to meet you.

3. Cowboy&Angel

Cowboy&Angel Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    That's no bueno! Glad you kept your head about you girl! You are not the first one to warn about the lobby bathroom-what is it with that bathroom?
    Glad you had a good time regardless [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. marshe

marshe The Original Hottie and Hellraiser Registered Member

when not on vacation, home based 25 mns from Toron
    Ratings:
    +1,770 / 4
    I agree.
    That bathroom configuration has to be re-jigged and soon!
    Last week, seen some alarming situations happening around that area.

5. Cowboy&Angel

Cowboy&Angel Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Did anyone report it? I guess I'm not quite clear on what y'all's version of alarming is, but pretty sure I would have to alert someone if I felt anyone was in a dangerous situation. And I know my husband would step in to help a lady in distress- he's just that kind of guy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. marshe

Ratings:
    +1,770 / 4
    Btw.....the creep phone calls have been a re-ocurring thing over the years. Some weeks they are a nuisance and other weeks. . . .not a problem.
    Last week we had a few disgusting crank calls.

7. britun2

britun2 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Unplug the phone! No more calls. And problem solved.

8. Bart/Annette

Bart/Annette Life begins at 40!!! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +270 / 0
    Good point! The only calls I have ever received were from the timeshare staff. I was never able to figure out how to call out when we had friends with us, so it was pretty worthless. Room service never answered when we called them.

9. marshe

Ratings:
    +1,770 / 4
    Unplugging phone is silly solution, when you have a life back home. Ppl may need to reach you.
    In our case we have friends living in Cancun.
    To have stupid graphic crank calls is just stupid. Unplugging phone solves nothing.

10. britun2

britun2 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We have cell phones so our loved ones know how to reach us.
    No one even knows we are at TTR, hence we have no need for their phone.
    If the house phone is the only way to communicate with family then yes don't unplug the phone.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice