Crazy Canadians want to party

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by CrazyCunuk, Jan 23, 2007.

1. CrazyCunuk

CrazyCunuk Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi there,

I will be traveling to Cancun from Halifax with a buddy from Edmonton arriving 6 hours after. We are staying at Dos Playas Hotel. Feb 20th-27th

We are looking for advice on witch bars to hit. I have been to Coco Bongos and will probably have to go back so my buddy can at least experience the insane atmosphere. Witch bars would you recommend for 2 guys that are a”young” 30. I don’t want to be parting with 17 year olds that cant hold there liquor. We’d rather being in with a more mature crowd. Music is not an issue we listen to it all.

Also is anyone going to be in Cancun the same time? We would love to hook up for some drinks with like minded people.

P.S

Nice website, I wish I had found this before my 3 previous trips to Mexico

2. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Bulldogs, Daddy O's, The City, Corona Bar, Senor Frogs, Basic

Hit those up!

3. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hello and welcome :wave:

why dont you head over to the breakers board, as you will be there around the canadian spring break and i believe there are a few going around the same time as you at the same place as you.

dont worry about not being of breaker age neither am i and i hang out there all the time :wink:

4. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    agreed............ you will find more people over there!

5. CancunCanuck

CancunCanuck Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey fellow Canuck!
    The "hot" spots are Coco Bongo, Bulldog Cafe, Dady'O, Dady Rock, Basic, The City, Señor Frogs (though that's my least favourite), Congo, Terrasta, Corona Bar, the Dos Equis Bar and Pat O'Briens. For after hours, Nectar is the place to be. O Ultra Lounge is a bit older crowd, more "sophisticated" is what they aim for anyway.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice